• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by cloud213

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

That one pluto letter

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but, did anybody else realize we never did read the letter pluto had in his mouth it the end of KHI. do you think that maybe that letter ties in with the one of the 3 new games coming out or maybe it is just not that much of a big deal
  2. C

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

I know this has probably been asked before but, I only just joined not to long ago and mostly spend my time in the kh future forums, so sorry if this a waste of time to you, anyway i just wanted to know, in kh2, which member of the organization was the hardest for you to beat and if you can...
  3. C

Do you think that master xehanort corrupted Terra

I was wondering, and came up with this theory, Do you think MX used ven to get terra to join him and then when terra went to MX, he corrupted him and changed him. I think MX was talking about terra when he said, already that man is a monster infused with darkness, defeat the darkness and correct...
  4. C

difficulty level for bbs and 358/2

I was wondering what the difficulty level for bbs and 358/2 will be. The reason I say this is because that the first kh game was hard, I mean when you had to fight riku in hollow bastion when he was under the control of ansem, he beat my ass so much that I pretty much know that whole cutscene...
  5. C

bbs replacement of the drive system

I was thinking, that in birth by sleep, that since you have no partners,or at least at hasn't been confirmed yet that you have team mates, what is going to happen with the drive system. Then I had an idea, when nomura was talking about some sort of growth system in the game, I thought that maybe...
  6. C

my bbs theory

This might sound somewhat crazy, but I think when master xehanort was talking about " that man is a monster infused with darkness", I think he was talking about terra. I the reason terra looks so much like the xehanort fro khII is because he is him and I think the darkness overpowered him, like...
Back