• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cloaked_schemer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Trombone sheet music.

Hello. Um, I haven't been to this site in a long time, so i hope im putting this in the correct section. Well, I've been laying trombone for a few years now, and I also got Super Mario Galaxy 2, And when I heard the nice trombone in the Slipsand Galaxy theme, I've been anxious to play it. But...
  2. C

money

seeing how awsome BbS will be, $39.99 would be a steal for this game. in my opinion anyways.
  3. C

why do some people keep saying that?

every once and awile i see someones post/theory saying that TAV were involved in the keyblade war, but i don't get how they got that assumpion. even if they only watched KHFM secret ending that still doesn't imply that they were in it, the way i see the FM secret ending is that they found...
  4. C

what KH's composer has been up to.

for those who did not know, Yoko Shimura(spelled wrong i bet) has made the BEST music nintendo has had in a long time. Yoko did all the music for Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. If you want to hear some of his new music before BbS(if he is doing BbS's too) get this game! Its only about...
  5. C

Playing through KH 2 after beating days

yeah, when i first played KH2, i never really thought those first days were so important and emotional, but after Days, the emotional effects really hit you hard. man, does SE make it up as they go or have they planed the story all the way to KH3, we may never know. p.s. sora slept ALMOST an...
  6. C

Terra in American Kingdom Hearts 2

its kind of sad when people lie like that about any game. its mean, i actually decided to fill jimmany's jurnal to get the mickey summon becouse some butt hole said you could on CheatCC.com.
  7. C

epic mickey DOES NOT have any connections to KH.

I really hope this isn't extremely old news. I got todays gameinformer and it talks about Epic Mickey video game. It is now confermed E.M. has nothing to do with KH.
  8. C

post the funniest way....

Xigbar/Briag lost his eye or got those scars. remember, this is just for fun! I start: we find Xigbar who is now realizing he controls space. He just experamenting away a he suddenly gets the idea of making a space hole to stick his arm in, so he makes this hole and just thrust his arm to the...
  9. C

Which will be the hardest?

This is now my favorite post. On Topic: ven seems to fight most like sora( you know, most attacks leads to an air finish) so i think his will FEEL easiest and the other to will be harder or easyer depending on your style which can be figured out by the members you play as in days. the easiest...
  10. C

quinton interview problems

does any one know a place were someone has the whole quinton interview in text format? Btw, i can't download the podcast, its just too big.
  11. C

Keyblade war is just between friends?

"for every action there is an equel and opposite reaction." geez, science isn't only in real life, its in my favorite games as well.
  12. C

just a what if thread

probly been done before, but here it goes. IF the heartless of the org members were past boss fights in KH1, KH2, Days(maybe), which heartless would go with which member? if you wanna flame or whatever, after your flame comment, put which you think would go with which member so that way, you...
  13. C

Xigbar connection to Bbs?? *SPOILER!!*

remember, the KH games have been getting dark and darker with every installment. And i suspect this to be the darkest.
  14. C

How many of you are buying BBS?

no that Days is out, I can get more excited about BbS. so yes i will buy it. but first: must buy PSP. then get money finally buy BbS.
  15. C

Kh2 drive forms

widom. i wish you would have gotten wisdom first instead of valor, that way the game would have been a little more challenging since you wouldn't be doing dual weilding when you first start the game.
Back