• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Claire-Farron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Claire-Farron

News ► Patch Notes Available for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX

When he goes to teleport to the middle of the floor, the effects are still there but Marluxia just randomly teleports to somewhere else, I.e, next to Sora or all the way on the other side of the field. I mean, it's not too bad. You could probably still beat him but it's very annoying when you...
  2. Claire-Farron

The patch broke Marluxia's absent silhouette battle too. Are any of the other ones broken? Also the suction moves work fine for Nobodies. Wonder why the patch created new issues.
  3. Claire-Farron

Really? It's not at the bottom of the cutscene list or anything? Maybe when the patch goes live soon or whenever today, that's when it'll be added? It's weird it's not there after downloading the dlc.
  4. Claire-Farron

Monogram Series 2 Kingdom Hearts Series 3D Foam Key Rings!

Instead of bumping an old thread about the first wave, I'm just gonna make a new one. I haven't seen any kh fansite report about this so I assume it's fair game or that no one really knows about it? Anyways about a month ago I was hunting around on Monogram's website to just see if they had a...
  5. Claire-Farron

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Memorial Music Box Website & Campaign

The one time I wish my Twitter was public. :')
  6. Claire-Farron

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

The more I listen to Ava's voice, the more I'm convinced she's voiced by Christine Marie Cabanos and the way Ira's VA delivers his line after Luxu chides him on the 7 seven lights reminds me of Matthew Mercer as Trey for some reason... but I'm glad to see more of Invi, Ava and especially Kairi...
  7. Claire-Farron

News ► The World Ends With You 6th Anniversary Event!

TWEWY for the 3ds. Calling it now. TWEWY in 3ds... ohmigosh that wouldbe amazing.
  8. Claire-Farron

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX E3 2013 Trailer Released!

as far as i know the lightning returns one was officially posted by square enix uk. because the only trailer ive seen is in france subtitles from square uk.
  9. Claire-Farron

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX E3 2013 Trailer Released!

IT says the video was taken down. :/
  10. Claire-Farron

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

i think Im going to need a big box of tissues for the days cutscenes.
  11. Claire-Farron

[SPOILERS] Unlockable Bonus for clearing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

The Hectic flare keyblade card reminds me of Lea's keyblade in DDD.
  12. Claire-Farron

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

These trophies sound so much harder to get than the Final Fantasy Xiii and Xiii-2 ones Fun. More time on my ps3 i could be using to beat my other games and stuff. *Has issues with Square's trophies.* Hopefully everything will be easier to get.
  13. Claire-Farron

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

THERES TROPHIES FOR COMPLETEING JIMINYS JOURNAL. LOL NOPE NOT GETTING THEM But the Moogle ones should be easy to get though. Synthesis King shall be mine. Google Chrome autotranslated the trophy list for me and some of them dont make sense at all though.
  14. Claire-Farron

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Back Cover + Game Details!

I like how the back cover says 'FOR JAPAN ONLY'. So, would KH 1.5 look pretty good on a 46' tv? Because that's what I have and my FFXIII/XIII-2 games are stunning and beautiful on it.
  15. Claire-Farron

News ► Pre-Order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX On Amazon!

Maybe it will come out earlier and I can buy it on my birthday. :) But Im so glad though its been officially said its coming overseas.
Back