• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You'd be making an ass of yourself.... And mumptions, especially if Cinollex actually does go ahead and do it.
    You wouldn't though. You wouldn't hurt your best friend. Cause then, without me you'd be left alone with Jezza. Doesn't that sound more fun? XD
    I only ever increase my post count via RP'ing. I'm so pathetic, I'm afraid I'd be flamed/ridiculed/shunned if I posted anywhere else. So I have a LONG way to go.

Who's sidekick am I, anyway? -_- XD
    I think the next one is 400 posts, so you're almost there :D
    And I think it's "Keyblade Wielder."
    Out of curiosity; does anyone know how many posts I have till the next user title, and what said title IS?

I dun wanna be a "Sidekick". -_-;
    Oh, and the animes are soon to be burnt, so, well, if you really are hung up on the idea of doing something else....
    "If anyone can give me a reason to live, I'd love to hear it. -__-;;;"

*pulls up (long) Microsoft Word document*
    Hm... would you like the whole list of reasons? Or just one?
    "If anyone can give me a reason to live, I'd love to hear it. -__-;;;"

I'll give you three.

"Life is like pizza, When it's good, It's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good. "

"Every day is my best day; this is my life. I'm not going to have this moment again. "

"Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them and try to follow where they lead. "
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back