• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Cindri

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

lexeus in CoM manga

I think it's a way of giving further depth to Lexeaus. To most he appears to be a big, kinda dumb guy. But he's really an intellectual person, and he likes to solve things. Hence the puzzle. Also, he could be just bored. =/
  2. C

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

Oy, I forgot what number I was, but it was like 4770-ish. Anyways, maybe this petition won't do much, but I really hope they remake CoM! How awsome would it be to hear the rest of Organization XIII !? Hugs to Re:CoM!! <3
  3. C

Happy birthday COM

Papaya Brithatah! {Er, Happy Brithday} That's kinda weird how you kept track like that, but hugs to you anyways! And hugs to CoM, too!~
  4. C

{Terror's Tiara}~

Hi there! Sorry, but currently I just don't have the time to update my story with any regularity! I might actually close this thread, depending on upcoming events. I apologise, and I wish you a good day! ♥ ~^^^~ {Terror's Tiara} Hayo! This is my first Fanfic, but I'm trying my best. I'll try...
  5. C

Should there be another...

Ohfph, I really dislike when people do that {claim relations to someone they aren't actually related to} But, yeah, I wouldn't mind a CoM-like game either. Even though I didn't play Chain of Memories, the idea of that type of game, kinda like an in-between game, is pretty good.