• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cindri

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

I'm crazy enough. :D <33333
  2. C

Cindri has returned with unfortunately nothing but a spam post used in order to make sure Livi's fic stays at the top. ♥ Oathy, you are very lucky you have such good fanfiction and some...er, 'enthuastic' fans. XDDD
  3. C

D: D: D: I missed two halves and therfore one whole chapter of love. But my interent died and then school started, so in actuallity it's not my fault right? ;D HOLY PICKLES THEN END IS NEAR WHUT DO WE DO.
  4. C

*bump-tastic bumbing of the fic* Can't wait till the next chapter, yus. :DDD
  5. C

Oh wow. That was awesome. ♥ But wtp Roxas/Xagurion? That was some cereal plot twisting Livi. D:
  6. C

*saved from second page! ...again!* Er, I too wonder what will happen next. More Taro/Ryu fluff perhaps? :D
  7. C

*WOOSH! saved from the second page!* It was at the very top, but still. D: Let me know when you get the next chapter up, Livi. ♥
  8. C

Hi. :D And bye. D: Hurrah for chappie! Omg I had to go back and find Axel's first meeting with Lila. I'd almost forgotten. >.< {See what old age is doing to me...?}
  9. C

You can always take time off writing to heart spam with us, Livi. ♥♥♥ Omg. Maybe the hearts will give you INSPIRATION. 8D
  10. C

^ Oh dear. You might have to turn Num Lock off. Maybe it'll work then. D:
  11. C

Hearts, Kya? Do you mean these little things? ♥♥♥♥♥ Hold alt while pressing 3 on the number pad. :D lkgjhsl;fg KON. Omigosh Livi, you rock. ♥♥♥
  12. C

Well there wasn't any mention of you actually being dead, Snow. So I figured I'd hold off until it was confirmed. And lucky us, it wasn't! :D
  13. C

I know Livi, isn't it cute? *has secret addiction to cute and shiny things* ♥ It's great to know you won't be dying on us Kya. I suppose I wrote that whole eulogy for nothing, heheh... <.<
  14. C

Death by Snow sounds scary. o.o Course I did, Livi. You know of my... disabilities. <.<;; But it's not that impressive. The fishies are from Tokidoki. I just edited the image a bit.
  15. C

FS MANDATORY FOR ALL PERSONS ALIVE AND DEAD. Thanku, Livi. I felt rather rainbowey yesterday. :D
Back