• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chronos_20

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Titans please help

Cheers, sorry for being annoying but can anyone tell me if the titans from hercules are fightable(couldnt find the right word) and if there are any Neo Shadows that we can fight? apreciate the help :)
  2. C

prob in kh1 at colosseum plz help

I have reached the final part of Kingdom Hearts where I can now finish the game and fight the secret bosses. But there is a problem. I never did anything in Hercules world, not even the obligatory part. And now, I can't enter the final cup, because I never did anyone of the last and can't get...
  3. C

kh2 keyblades need some assistance

theyd have to be pretty dumb if they didnt knew and besides i would hardly call them spoilers(well theyre just a little bit)
  4. C

kh2 keyblades need some assistance

can anyone plz post pics of some kayblades in kh2 or link to where i can find them plz i really apreciate any help
  5. C

A Drive Form Glitch?

dont be rude man he was just pointing out something and yeah ive noticed that too it may be a bug but either way its cool
  6. C

Please tell me!!

yeah im stuck there too :(
  7. C

so wait is kairi a playeble player?? SPOILERS

Re: so wait is kairi a playeble player and does she fight? lol go easy on him no point in going all zomgers it doesnt hurt to ask oh and kairi...dont hope in playing with her but it would be cool lol
  8. C

so wait is kairi a playeble player?? SPOILERS

Re: so wait is kairi a playeble player and does she fight? hes just asking and i think the awnser is no
  9. C

Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide (Spoilers) thkx a lot man really apreciate it
  10. C

Kingdom Hearts 2 Import *Review*

nice review...i believe kh2 may actully be perfect...no in fact im sure of it
  11. C

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide (Spoilers) can u give me a link of that video? id like to see demyx in action
  12. C

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide (Spoilers) awesome guide but...werent there supposed to be battles with the org. members in the worlds??
  13. C

Owners of game + final form(possible spoiler)

what? in what dowload do we see the form?
  14. C

downloads

you cant dowload it....its illegal and ill turn you in...newb
  15. C

Pretty sure this doesn't count as a spoiler...

im going to start on easy so i can get used to the new stuff like reaction caommands and such and so that i can pwn heartless more easly....but after i finish it for the 1st time i will put on proud to give some challenge against the org members
Back