• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by chrisora2066

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. chrisora2066

I wrote over my sons 1.5 saved file

Even better yet lytemaster could try and play through the game with their son and bond over it or they could try and recreate the save file themselves in secret using us for help if they need it, at that point they have become a master of Kingdom Hearts and can surprise their son with how good...
  2. chrisora2066

Streaming The World Ends With You with Jesse David Corti (voice of Neku)

He’s definitely down for it if the call comes! His performance is still as top notch as it was! I made a playlist of highlights I was able to quickly get while I’m away for a couple days, he actually slightly dubbed the trailer haha...
  3. chrisora2066

Jesse David Corti has currently not been contacted about a dub of the TWEWY anime

Hi guys just thought I’d post this here. I had the pleasure of watching the TWEWY anime reveal on stream with Jesse, the English dub voice of Neku in the original game and KH3D. I have created a playlist of highlights until I can post the film in 2 days. In this particular video he discusses his...
  4. chrisora2066

I will upload select clips to YouTube in the coming hours
  5. chrisora2066

Hi guys I'm streaming the announcement of the anime with the voice of Neku, I hope this is okay to post! https://dlive.tv/chrisora
  6. chrisora2066

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Website Leaked - New Screenshots and Details Revealed

So my guess is the Master might be related to Brain/potentially Eraqus, just the vibe I'm getting as both Master and Brain had hat obstructions upon being revealed unless a Xehanort/Secret report has already confirmed or deconfirmed this?
  7. chrisora2066

Did Pete really not remember Riku?

I think you're onto something however I don't think it's KH4 it will be explored but perhaps we might get that game bridging BBS and KH1, we could finally see Mickey banish Pete to the Realm of Darkness! I know everyone says thats a mistranslation in the English version but everyone needs to...
  8. chrisora2066

Old topic but are you satisfied with Alyson playing kairi or do you still want Hayden back?

Well congrats to OP for making me login to this account for the first time in like 4 years so I could respond to this thread lol With 7 Remake I had assumed perhaps the voice actor strikes had possibly been some of the reason for change, but after realizing that Cody Christian is probably in...
  9. chrisora2066

Random Unchained X update

So I was in the middle of a raid boss when the game told me to randomly update the app. Thanks SENA, has this happened to anyone else? I hope we get jewels for this...
  10. chrisora2066

KH3D TGS 2011 page.

hmm true, if it was to show them the others journey I wonder why then, to see how they deal with the others previous situation? or maybe Sora gets a little cocky and to him its all about winning the MoM while Riku is happy either way. Guess we'll know soon enough though :D
  11. chrisora2066

KH3D TGS 2011 page.

"Darkness becomes light, Light falls into Darkness." this line makes me think so much its gonna be like KH1 switched around or something like that. Like Sora takes the road of Riku and Riku takes Sora's path. Maybe if it happened it would be so the two could understand each other more?
  12. chrisora2066

Firaside Chats: A Kingdom Hearts Podcast, Episode 3 (BBS Questions Answered!)

thanks for the shout out I'd pronounce the numbers i used differently but i'm not complaining :D
  13. chrisora2066

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread well DChuich has on youtube but he just has the end cutscene and ye i love the voices i used to hate aqua's and MX's voice now i think their pretty good also Sora
  14. chrisora2066

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread nah kh vids do their own recording but ye it completely ruined the english ending of terra for me like i already know how it ends but to hear the english i wanted to do myself and the only reason i checked it out was to see if it was real because i...
  15. chrisora2066

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread umm english stream? is that where kh13 are getting the english cutscenes?
Back