• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by chriselric

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

To the people who thought the game was too easy...

Meh...to the people who say it's too easy, do proud. If proud is too easy, do it without stat enhancers. If that's too easy, do it with only the first 4 keyblades(for the forms, of course). And if that's too easy, drop all your equips. If THAT'S too easy, don't use any items. And for the love of...
  2. C

Secret Bosses?

Ah, but remember, the longer we wait, the better game we recieve.
  3. C

Secret Bosses?

It would be cool if we got a whole bunch of extra crap that the Japanese didn't, just like the optional bosses in Kingdom Hearts 1 were...but then, the japanese would release a special version full of even MORE stuff and then we'd hate them all and have world war 3 also dubbed "The extra crap...
  4. C

If you were to make your own KH2 world...

Don't think that would work, since they have to be Disney worlds.
  5. C

Atlantica and Atlantis are completely different. Atlantica is the little mermaid, and Atlantis is that kickass movie with the ships and the expedition and the nerdly guy with glasses and the skimpy clothes wearing chick.
  6. C

No, it was because they know Atlantis is just too cool to be just some little side world
  7. C

Probably that Mayan-esque world from the Emperors New Groove. I think I'd call it, ...Grooveyland. and the evil lady who turns the emperor into a Llama, would be working on a potion to make heartless more powerful / turn people into heartless. And when Sora helps the emporer try to change back...
  8. C

Do You think KH2 will be a Greatest Hits Game for PS2

Well, considering most of the people who bought Kingdom Hearts loved it, I wouldn't doubt it. Kingdom Hearts 2 will probably sell just as much if not more than Kingdom Hearts.
  9. C

Pic of heartless Sora

Well that was pretty cool...looks like turning heartless in the first Kingdom Hearts had a wee bit of an effect on him...hell im not complaining though, he didn't even hit the ground half the time he was kicking their ass.
  10. C

Roxas voice actor

It works out better if they sound a bit the same...Since Roxas and Sora definately share a connection, maybe the same voice actors bit is meant to symbolize that. Im sure though, they'll be different enough to tell them apart.
  11. C

Wow... just wow...

Yeah, i'd like to just walk all up in there and be like, "STEP OFF FOO'S!" and start kicking the ass of everything.
  12. C

English and Japanese Passion

AUGHH! I hate that show!
  13. C

80+ Hours???

80 + hours in total stuff to do...like in Kingdom Hearts 1, I had like 85 hrs total playtime and im lvl 99 with all the dalmations and extra crap...that's what it means,
  14. C

so how is the game than by ranking (1-10)

If it's anything like Kingdom Hearts, It'll be a 10/10. Not a whole lot of games can make me clock in 80 hours of playtime in 5 days...
Back