• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chris211

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chris211

Mirage Arena Medals

Do the one before A Time to Chill with the Bookmaster guy(I cant think of the name). All you need is Magnega, Faith, Salvation, Curaga and any other command you want. Then use Magnega, then faith or salvation..rinse and repeat. Use the Bio Barrage shotlock if you have it.
  2. Chris211

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

Re: Birth By Sleep NA Stream Cyberman you never cease to amaze me on your playthroughs. Great job man.
  3. Chris211

Characters

"When your powers combine!" haha
  4. Chris211

Characters

Heh, it seems great minds truly do think alike
  5. Chris211

IGN VIDEO REVIEW

LOL he said that really? I must've not heard it then, let me go back and watch it.
  6. Chris211

Characters

Probably one of my most favorite fights in KH2 right there.
  7. Chris211

Command Style Names

Oops sorry :(. Freezy Freeze just sounds so plain and repetitive..Its hard to even think of one that you can differentiate between "Ice blast" and "Diamond Dust" so it'd be a bit confusing.
  8. Chris211

Characters

Something like this, teleporting along with destructive force would probably make them overpowered. Maybe his regular attacks do spout fire and his fire spells do a lot more damage than usual if he were to have a specialty. If not then I could easily see the "fire" element affecting his...
  9. Chris211

Command Style Names

Haha yes most definitely...freezy freeze sounds so childish and immature, there has to be a better way to incorporate it and make it relative. Better luck next time Nobodiesguard?
  10. Chris211

Characters

Flame comes off to me as quick moving also..you see how fast fires spread and burn down..it'd have to be something fast and destructive..like Ven and Terra mixed together(cheesy i know)
  11. Chris211

IGN VIDEO REVIEW

I wonder if their armor comes with venting systems to keep them cool. A little off topic.
  12. Chris211

Characters

Well actually its more potent in TAV...their keyblade names and such. I agree it'd be cool for another character to be Ignis but when I think of Axel already I can see him honestly being integrated into the plot and being recognized as the "fire" element guy.
  13. Chris211

Command Style Names

Mhm..I suppose coming up with an actual good name for an icecream related command style would probably be difficult, nothing good comes to mind for me
  14. Chris211

Characters

Like Sign said, most things are always about trio's so regardless it would've been out of place. It was just to show relevance to the main characters from KH1
  15. Chris211

IGN VIDEO REVIEW

Where the hell is the "LIKE" button..oh wait this isnt facebook. @ Asir, presentation should've been a lot more than that..those pricks
Back