• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chris

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chris

experiences I've had at concerts on different drugs

pot: smoked heavily at several concerts, the music always sounded awesome as hell but after about 45 minutes I just wanted to leave and jerk off or eat something. 4/10 - 6/10 depending on my nearness to food alcohol: I have the worlds smallest bladder so this usually means that if I drink...
  2. Chris

mckalya maroney just turned 18

: - )
  3. Chris

what girls are trying to chill right now

what khi girls want to come chill with me on my full sized bed at my house
  4. Chris

Tetris in kimgdom heart

S and Z blocks would be goffy and donald haven't thought of the rest yet
  5. Chris

th e new Kningdom Heart bosses

if the boses in the new KH game were real life criminal who wuld you choose boss 1: al capone heartless tough boss fight, he start invincible for 5 minutes and then you use a tax evasion spell (tax-evade-aga) and he gets sypillihis and dies boss 2: osama bin laden heartless after you defeat...
  6. Chris

why we should bring rep back

- it lets people know who is popular and cool - it's like a competition between friends to see who can make the best posts to try to earn the most rep - if you get negged you know that your posts are shit so you work to improve them, making an overall better forum experience - if someone PMs...
  7. Chris

post your favorite races (no racism allowed)

1. white people 2. whatever jackie chan is (japaneese?)
  8. Chris

who is this new dealer trying to take my territory

don't buy from that guy with the weird foreign name, if u need addys or Xanax just hit me up ill invite you to come through to my crib. you don't even need to pay me I just want you to fill out a survey. and let me install smthing on your computer
  9. Chris

ham

10. Chris

describe sora in 3 words

overall great hero
  11. Chris

THE ASS VS. BOOBS DEBATE TO END ALL ASS VS. BOOBS DEBATES!!!

Ass: -you need them to make turds -strong, durable -pants fit well on them -can be used by a guy or a girl -great place to put drugs Boob: -milk tastes good and calcium is good for bones -pretty/sometimes cute -can be used as flotation device -fend off natural predators by swinging them -you...
  12. Chris

i havent gotten repped in a while

i keep refreshing my user cp but i dont see anything lol
  13. Chris

I love to crap

I love to crap
  14. Chris

I will send nudes to anyone who can beat my Tetris Sprint time

I've been an avid tetris player for years but I quit because my gf made me stop cause it was destroying our relationship lmfao well anyway she died or whatver so I started playing again recently and i'm actually one of the greatest in the world in fact I can clear 40 lines in under a minute and...
Back