• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• C
    Don't listen to the dumbass, babe.
    Sorry if I offended you with my adivce, but I did read your topic thread. The only thing that really showed to me that you were upset with her was because she wasn't trying to look nice anymore. I did ask if there were other reasons.
    Yeah I downloaded it a while ago. It's awesome, but I felt the same way. Welcome To The Family and I'm Made of Wax = Fuck yes, though.
    [late response]

What RP section?
    lmao. When the challenge section finally hit a deadlock of little to no activity, it was GONE BABY GONE.

Lol after my Naruto RP series was finally put to rest I kinda started doing my own individual writing, as far as some fiction of my own depths, some poetry (lol i know right?), and dug into graphics as well as visual arts. I put off a lot of my creative outlet over the last few years, it starting to resurface a lot more as of late. I'm actually quite content because there was little to no inspiration I could find to properly motivate me to really push farther.

[/late response]
    inorite?

Eh, working two jobs atm. Going to school fall 09 for sure, the family's talking about moving back to S.C. (My stepdad's lawsuit on top of income tax returns, it's just through the roof.) Lol i plan on moving out unlike my half a mind older sis who's been home about two years :/ and she's got one job. Lazy ass....
    First there was God Almighty, then theres a Chariot of Fire, and now Hallelujah?! Lmao, you really gotta look past the people who came up with these names, like srsly.

Anyways, whats up FA? Been a while.
    what are you talking about? i wasnt talking to you in anyway.

sorry...if i said something to you in any way, it was probably my x hacking me again.

i honestly haven't seen ur name. do u have two accounts?
    Yes, I saw you post as well, lmfao.
    I'm waiting as well, I like Thrax and all, but he's a tad naive :\

I like your input in the thread though, you win, same goes for Ecstasy.
    Indeed you do, that thread is lulz worthy.
    I was dying then Lycan said for Thrax to ask her to give him head, then he responded with "I already did".

Lmao, today was a good day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back