• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by chosen destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

I Found This On Google (has Spoilers)

idk, those who never played the game, they dont want to play the game, they just want the story. i think its a cool review.
  2. C

I Found This On Google (has Spoilers)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5734058952118350828&q=kingdom+hearts&hl=en i found this on google. it Com in a 3 hour vid. its pretty cool.
  3. C

I Need Help With A Game

i want to download some awsome games that are free. can some one give me a site were i can get awsome games for free. for example. some kids were lpaying an internet halo kinda game in class on the computers. i want these kinda games. does any one have a good site?
  4. C

I May Have Photoshop Cs2, Not Sure

i got something from adobe in the mail. its like a disk that is very silver. is this photoshop cs2???
  5. C

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

i think his weapon will be something like a chain/blade/spike kinda think. sorta what the prince of persia had on his arm when the dark side came out. i think his style will be a mixture of attack and defence. i think he will use our attacks against us. i think that when we try to attack he will...
  6. C

Riku!

your forgetting this will be a ps game. im not to sure if they will have this or not. i hope they do.
  7. C

Help Please, Very Important

i have aim icons saved on my computer from websites. i want to use them for my aim. can some one help me??? i have no clue how to get it to were my icon is on my aim box thing. help please???
  8. C

Only Vip Members With Animeted Avatars?

i understand why you made it only vip members, but others would also like animated avatars as well. i have an animated avatar i would realy like to use. im asking you to please let other member use animated avatars as well as vip members.
  9. C

Stupid Pooh

them putting pooh in the game was a bad idea. there is no point to it, other than getting the spellbinder. other than that, they should have taken pooh out of the games.
  10. C

School Exam Help For All Khinsider Users

school exams are comming up soon. some users are needing help very bad in some subjects. khinsider is a communty, so i thought, why not have a thread were khinsider users can get school help from another. some users are better at some subjects than others, so i bet youll find the help you need...
  11. C

The Trailer!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ive heard people talking about how the knight fell fell the hill, fought with this and that person, and talking about the trailer/vid. this is begining to confuse me. were is this trailer/vid people are talking about and how do they know he fell down a hill and fought some one. well i can see by...
  12. C

I Need Help With My School Work

im on the school news paper at my school. im writing about the nuclear problems we are facing with north korea. i need help bad. im not sure were to get ,my info. ive gone to google and yahoo and its like i cant find any thing. i want this to be a good article in the paper because every one will...
  13. C

The X In The Name Of

in an interview with normura he said that each org. member has an x in there name for a reason. he said when you take the x out of an org. members name, then you get there real name. example: roxas take the x out and you get sora ive been trying to find out the...
  14. C

KH2 - time for you to complete

it took me about 3 days, but i had a lot of stuff to do. im lucky i got to play it in the midle of it all.
  15. C

does anyone here have kh fm?

your a lucky jerk........................i hate you................................:cursing:
Back