• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chocobo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chocobo

Glitch or me?

Hello i was wondering if anyone else is having problems with Union X? I go into the challenge with the others and because we all fight the system can't handle it and just logs me out and this has happened 20 times so I give up i can't even get past the first boss with this :(
  2. Chocobo

Why?

Sorry this is a general KH topic and I was not sure where to put it anyway I doubt this counts as much for the female characters as the male ones but why are the bad ones or ones that let darkness in so much more better looking! My thoughts everyones different Riku or Sora has to be Riku...
  3. Chocobo

More theories

Ok after doing more thinking which is a bad thing when it comes to KH anyway I was thinking there is def something about Ephemera I don't trust something somewhat dark one thought was hold up he does have the same hair as young master Xhenort then another her thought is that maybe he or Luxu...
  4. Chocobo

Just a thought

Ok to start off with before I go into detail I know these ideas would never happen but I was thinking it would be interesting twist if it did Once upon a time I know KH has used movie style in their games before so I was thinking one of the worlds being Storybrooke with a few of their...
  5. Chocobo

Book of Prophecies THEORY

I was thinking to myself after looking at a lot of story's ideas etc and I am not sure if it has been told who wrote this book yet, I feel like Xhenort has the book in some way but wouldn't it be cool if there writer was Walt Disney I doult it would be, I am not right about these things but...
  6. Chocobo

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Yes I seen it is on the howls moving castle disc I believe your spot on
  7. Chocobo

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Ok I feel that everyone's missing the point here all I was saying was how cool if they used the worlds, I never really thought they would use them from my knowledge of Studio Ghibli is in the documentary back in 2002 Hayao...
  8. Chocobo

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Both Walt Disney Pictures and DreamWorks bid for the US distribution rights.[citation needed] Eventually, Disney won the rights to dub the English adaptation of Spirited Away, under the supervision of Pixar animator John...
  9. Chocobo

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I know it's a shame I loved their museum in Tokyo last year along with square Enix cafe such cool huge KH figures it was a good day Pixar only do their translations and why you may notice familiar voices
  10. Chocobo

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I would love Studio ghibli movies as Pixar have their hands in those movies but it's highly unlikely a girl can dream
  11. Chocobo

My guess on KH3 level

Sorry if someone has said this before but I'm new here I know they say KHX is very connected to KH3 but maybe it's not only in story and characters but medals as zootopia would be an awesome level I hope I'm right :)
  12. Chocobo

Need help as KHX seems to have ended at level 400 with no ending

Hello everyone I am new here and have been playing KHX since June and as I come from UK I have downloaded the US version and it has had an end at level 400 and following levels say coming soon the story is far from over and it's almost like they haven't finished making the rest of the game...
Back