• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chocobo Dyl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

my unbirth idea.

the idea works right? The parts that have been or are been proved wrong do not prove the theory in general wrong. However,Riku had the soul eater and then took Sora's keyblade in KH1 am I correct? So,Riku took the whole blade,but if the theory that the soul eater is a keyblade he need only take...
  2. C

I am the only one that likes to

argue until people have to agree with you it's hard to explain so I'll demonstrate with what happened on friday. So I was playing on the school field at school when the teachers told us that we couldn't play football because of thursdays complications that I didn't know about. so we went to th...
  3. C

hey

thanks for adding the "not a new one"bit for me
  4. C

hey

No you can get it here's how: Finish sora's story and then finish riku's then go back to sora's and open chests on floor thirteen one of the cards will be ansem.
  5. C

Clouds Sword

sorry for not posting couldn't find the thread :Thumbs up: well as for the whole Vincent/Cloud thing I read that the clothing had nothing to do with vincent
  6. C

Melificent

it was i have done it now thanks
  7. C

Mickey, donald and goofy

Just a thought but chip and dale didn't get out so mabye they picked everybody up using the gummi ship
  8. C

Clouds Sword

In KH2 Cloud has his sword bandaged up.I want to know why.My friends think it's so he has a powerful sword.Opinions.Thereoies
  9. C

is the organization 13 good?

well I never thought that they were evil apart from the order which were.But your'e right they only wanted there hearts...
  10. C

Melificent

can some body help me? I need to beat malificents dragon form but can't can somebody help me also what lvl did you defeat her on?
  11. C

Does Sora own more than one keyblade? -Theory-

I know moncus said this a while ago but it might help make a better theory I was browsing and found something quite interesting if you look at roxas's keyblade it has a paupu (spelling?) fruit on the end that he got from namine and that his is longer so that must mean that roxas's keyblade has...
  12. C

hello

hello I'm new here I came because of many people talking about thr site I hope I enjoy my stay.
Back