• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Child_of_Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Child_of_Light

Help/Support ► I'd like to help

If you're depressed, or stressed, or whatever, I want to help. Post here, send me a PM, whatever. I'll listen.
  2. Child_of_Light

[Kingdom Hearts] Darkness and Betrayal [Sign ups and OOC]

[The Story] It is a dark time in the Organization. Xemnas fears that there is treachery building just below the surface, and, hoping to strengthen the number of loyal Organization members, sends Saix out to find two new recruits. Marluxia is on to him... The Graceful Assassin reaches one of...
  3. Child_of_Light

Fanfiction ► Fate of the Unknown

That was beautifully written! Is your story, Pieces of Heart, on this website, or somewhere else? I'd like to read it!
  4. Child_of_Light

Help/Support ► Homeschooling to Public School

I've been homeschooled all my life. It's not that difficult to keep up in classes as long as you get the work done. The way I've been doing it recently is, do a section of my school, and then take a 5-10 minute break to do something else. If you have a book you've been wanting to read, read a...
  5. Child_of_Light

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

;-; Poor Demyx-kun! -sob- He's so sad! And where's Zexion! I demand to know!!! -does victory dance- I knew it was Demyx!!! I was right! Now you owe me a dollar!!! Anyways... >.> Good chapter. Update soon! ^.^
  6. Child_of_Light

Those bloopers were awesome. I liked... -goes to read over- I liked all of them. I didn't really have any favorites, but the part where Taro says he's not supposed to look like Kadaj is funny. xD
  7. Child_of_Light

The Penguins are so cute! ^.^ I loved the chapter, and I'm glad you got it up despite being grounded, but don't get caught sneaking on, Oathy! Then you'll be grounded for longer and we can't have that! Anyways, I loved the chapter, I loved it when Axel fell and was cussing and all that...
  8. Child_of_Light

Awesome chapter, Oathy! Taro is so awesome. -huggles Taro- I wish I could claim him as my own, but he's yours by rights. -pout- Anyways, I loved this chapter, please update soon! I wanna see where Taro's taking Axel and Larxy. >D
  9. Child_of_Light

Who do I think she is..? o.O I loved the chapter, Oathy. It's great. And the new bad guy (The man with layered silver hair) sounds hot. XDD Anyways. -cough- Update soon!
  10. Child_of_Light

O.O Axel got in a bar fight...? What was Larxene doing in the bar in the first place? o.o Anyways, good chapter! Update soon!
  11. Child_of_Light

=0 P-poor Axel! DX You've got to update soon! I love it!
  12. Child_of_Light

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

... The end of the World as we know it has come... There shall be no long periods of anguish-laden waiting. No more cries of joy as we read the latest chapter. No laughter at the latest things Oathy has thought up. It is just too much to bear!!! -breaks down sobbing- It was really good...
  13. Child_of_Light

Don't die on me, Oathy! We're only preassuring you because we love you! =P You're doing so good on your fic. It's almost done. =0 That makes me feel bad, because I haven't updated MY fic for a while... =/
  14. Child_of_Light

Off topic: I have horrible news! =0 Chilly-chan is sick and can't be Oathy's personal bodyguard for a while.. -.- I need a temporary replacement. On topic: Oathy, did the Axel Replica die? Because, if he didn't, I have an idea for the 'sequal'!
  15. Child_of_Light

-shifty eyes- I still don't understand the day-dream thingy... O_o Anyways... Good chapter, Oathy! ^^ I wuved it lots, and I say: This calls for a sexy party! =P Update soon, and... If you ever need your personal bodyguard/spam preventer, just gimme a call. =D
Back