• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chie

Speculation: Ven Will Disappear as Well?

This "training" bullshit is really working out as intended if it gets fans to say "no, Kairi can't do anything but swing her keyblade at Aqua for an entire game, because she is Training" before the game even does.
  2. Chie

Another thing about this after doing some additional research: Nomura would refer to the scenes featured in this trailer as "blank points", as in, disparate parts of the story that are blank that would need to be filled in. Most weren't! But that's how he always talked about it. And now we have...
  3. Chie

Huh. I don't have any concrete thoughts but I think I've never actually seen this somehow. It's weird that Riku on the tower at Neverland actually was shown in coded for some reason, and he reaches out to the round moon? Much like MoM with the heart in the KH3 ending? Is that still relevant? I...
  4. Chie

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Olympus is kind of a special case because it has a running story that has continued over every full-size game other than DDD. Agrabah is more like one of many random worlds that hasn't really appeared in a while other than the empty version in the non-voiced Dark Road. There's no reason Iago...
  5. Chie

I didn't say agrabah can't be in KH4 (why would you think I said that?). It just seems random to speculate over whether they will replace the VA for a minor character who has been voiced twice in the whole series. If they didn't even have room for Radiant Garden in KH3, I really doubt that we...
  6. Chie

Why would Agrabah even be in KH4
  7. Chie

Why would Iago even be in KH4
  8. Chie

Why didn't the other Organization members get their bodies back?

It wasn't just Xehanort doing it to them either, Larxene (and Marluxia, perhaps?) were fully willing because they did not want to live with their painful feelings at full intensity. So it was easier to go back to being Nobodies in their previous roles.
  9. Chie

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

It honestly feels like there's another weird plot thing going on in KH3 with Sora's odder moments, rather than him being dumb, but the game ends without revealing such a thing, so...?
  10. Chie

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

I think if Nomura explained the themes he's working with to Square Enix they would immediately tell him he's not allowed to do them
  11. Chie

We don't know for sure, but Nomura did say that the Endor forest place is part of Quadratum. If that really is a "Star Wars world" or this game's equivalent of such a thing, then it would seem that at least some of the "worlds" in this game will be in Quadratum and thus it wouldn't just be a...
  12. Chie

I reiterate it would be cool to fly a Gigas from place to place... Remember those?? The things that nominally exist in Quadratum?
  13. Chie

I don't think Disney actually pays this much attention. Disney got picky with some KH3 stuff, because it was an extremely expensive and high-profile game known to the mainstream and used a bunch of more recent brands that Disney considers Very Important. But for the most part they just let...
  14. Chie

Nomura's position in relation to SE and Disney is like a puppet king who knows he is a puppet and plays the two factions using him against eachother, keeping a low profile to accomplish his real goals.
  15. Chie

The drift here is both frustrating and interesting to me. Yeah, a lot of the premise of KH has been strongly called into question and not even through a shocking twist but just through somewhat confusing and casual revelations. But in a way, isn't the worlds not having real history closer to the...