• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by chico21

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

New Boss Fights

tht was awsome it took my friend a week to beat him
  2. C

halo movie?

FOX was going to fund a production of a halo movie based on the games but then later they backed out in fear that the movie will suck. for a while the movie was still an opition but no one wanted to fund it. it wasnt till until then a rumer came out saying that the director peter jackson is...
  3. C

its been a long time since ive been online

ive been busy with High school and playing football so i havent been keeping up wit the kh series so if anyone would be kind enough to catch me up and inform me about the upcoming games. thanks
  4. C

fake keyblade and a real keyblade

i watched the secret ending again( was bored ) but i notice all of the keyblades out in the field has no chains attached to the end of it. except for the keyblades that the chasers or knights pick up, mickey's star key,UEM's key (which looks like a combination of obilivon and oathkeeper) and the...
  5. C

Bosses!

hades and captain hook really pisssed me of the most
  6. C

Help/Support ► Strict parents!!

thats stupid. ur 18 years old. its time for them to stop treating you like a child and more like young adult. anyways... 1.they said you cant BUY them but they never said you cant rent them lol but if your gonna games keep them at a friends house 2.buy, hide at friends house 3.blockbuster...
  7. C

favorite key

out of all the keyblades which one is your farvorite? or if can carry two keyblades at once which pair key would u pick? for me i would use roxas key and for dualing i would use oathkeeper n oblivion
  8. C

UEM, xehanort, and terra

sora created two nobodies one with his heart then another with kiari's heart.some threads were talking about how xehanort is a nobody but how could that be if his nobody was xemnes. mabye he is? and some other threads were explaining that the UEM was xehanort, but i think its his heartless...
  9. C

the legend of the keyblade

i thought that the keyblade will bring ether peace or destruction but in a report i remembered this:" the infamous “Keyblade,” said to bring both chaos and prosperity to the world" so how could this effect the future story of soras quest and the side story of the keyblade war?
  10. C

terra choosing the master and birth by sleep

forgive me if somone already post a thread like this but im to lazy to go back and look for it. roxas ask sora" why did HE choose you" roxas is refuring to terra but most of us already knew that.however that gives me a theroy that roxas somehow knew or meet terra before sora fights him. in kh1...
  11. C

xehanort...knights...keyblade

most of us kno that xehanort is somehow connected to the knights.i kno that knights belong to a kingdom or a group like the knights of the round table. but are there more knights than those we saw in the secret ending and are they part of a group or a "ORGANIZATION"? could they be the opposite...
  12. C

xehanort a nobody

could xehanort be a nobody? in the secret ending it show a phase about the lost memories of xehanort. nobody has a body n soul but no heart n memories. xemnes did say in the end that ansem is the source of all heartless. maybe ansem did turn into a heartless but then turn back. in a cut scene of...
  13. C

mickey's letter and knights origin?

in da end of kh2 sora,riku,n kiari get a letter from da the king. could it be possible tht the letter is about the kh2 FM+ secret ending where the knights fight, it could it be a new adventure, or could be the same threat the the knights fight? p.s if their knights wheres there kingdom. are...
  14. C

kh3 time thoery

is it possible that kh3 could take place during the year that sora was sleepin? in the end kh CoM sora was put to sleep, left riku on the path calle way to dawn n mickey said in kh2 that riku told mickey not to follow him. but i think mickey left to see his teacher yen sid to train and to study...
Back