• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
ChibiHearts249
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know. I've got you, them, and an awesome boyfriend. ^^ Well, technically, you didn't. XD; But I'm still glad you're thinking of me. ^^
    *tries to think of a time Sora was picky* Aha! What about the mysterious figure? It moves! So do.all Xehanorts! Sora doesn't befriend everything! And Sephiroth. There's Sephiroth, too. But yeah, he's not picky. Although he's not desperate either.
    So someone's collecting worlds? In a pot? Must be huge......Wait, Jack's collecting worlds in a huge pot?! And Sora is friends with him?
    You obviously dont quite grasp my personality if you think that'll work trololololol
    Joking aside though, I honestly never see them what times I did look. o3o
    Really? I've always wanted one of those... Thank you. You're just so kind. ^^ Though, you shouldn't say, or it might not come true.
    No, it's really good that you're able to type a lot! I often can't think of anything to say whether I'm just typing or writing a paper. But yeah, I'll try and check it out, even though I'm normally a sleepy person. I think I know what to wish form though.
    Why would it have to be an hourglass? Does the universe get tipped over? Does it count the time? Is it hourglass shaped? o_O

Maybe it's just a grain of sand on the beach.
    I know, right? Even though our world is so big, it's so restricting.Like that song. 'It's a small world after all.' Wonder what Destiny Islands would be if our world is small?
    Haha, really? I might get up at five to watch it again.

Ohno! Stars are worlds, right? So shooting stars are dying worlds!

Uh, Aiko? Shooting stars aren't really stars. They're rocks burning in the atmosphere.

Oh, right. Whew!
    I'm never able to see those things, I try every time someone tells me but I never see it. D8
    lawl I work at an advanceauto. I fail to see any problem rofl xD
    Then watch RWBY, you'll like it~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back