• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
ChibiHearts249
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• We can get even CLOSER! Ya know? lol. I go to this board that has this exact same vbulletin but there's something about the one here that makes it fun. Makes me feel right at home.
    Gah, I'm still waiting to get my PS4. I have to wait. I'd like to explain, but it involves a word of which I don't even know if there is an english translation for XD
    As long as you had fun playing it, it doesn't matter if a game is a glitch-fest. I remember that X-Men Legends was riddled with bugs and glitches. While some were troublesome, there were some awesome ones as well (like one that allowed Nightcrawler to use his strongest attack without wasting energy. The only offset was that he'd be a bit weaker until you got that attack since you couldn't upgrade some of his other attacks to get the glitch). I had loads of fun with that game (I'm sure there were more games, but it's the only one that comes to mind)

Yay! xD How was it?

You should! If you like vaudevillian and self-referential silly antics they're the best (though overal their show was still the best they did imo) The movies I got:
    Oliver & Co
    The Emperor's New Groove
    Atlantis
    Home on the Range
    I know Home on the Range isn't that great (though I haven't seen it myself yet), but I AM collecting Disney's Animated Classics. :p
    And as for non-disney:
    Batman: Assault on Arkham
    At last the 1948 Show
    Do not Adjust Your Set
    and 'Allo! 'Allo!
    In case you don't know them: At Last the 1948 Show and Do Not Adjust Your Set are 2 English sketch shows from 1967. They are kind of precursors to Monty Python (and both shows featured several of Monty Pythons members). I'd seen them before thanks to the library, but I found them for ? 6,99 a piece, a freaking steal!
    'Allo! 'Allo! is also a British comedy show that ran from '82 to '92 and was about a French cafe-owner during WWII. It was pretty hilarious (though admittedly very heavily dependant on catchphrases. It was part of the fun though)
    I don't know, I haven't played it yet xD And please do :D Show pictures even, if you can.
    Ah, getting stuck in a wall. A classic amongst glitches.

xD Baby steps. Almost nobody gets better completely from one day to another.

Well. That's troublesome. xD

Aw, that's too bad. You've already been away so much lately :p

I've had an awesome score while shopping today. Found 4 new re-releases of Disney movies for my collection, and a couple of other dvds for cheap. Also Muppets Most Wanted (it didn't air in theaters here)
    Well, they are randomly generated. Maybe you'll get better ones on another playthrough or something.
    I heard there's a glitch where beheaded orcs/uruks return... without their heads. I actually hope they DON'T patch that, it seems pretty funny.

Aw. :/ Feeling better? And empty houses are awesome. Too bad time always flies then...

The title? xD
    Lol thanks! Though I changed it to that the other day, it really fit my mood for this morning to go with the headache...

Happy new year chib! Your ava and sig are both creepy and adorable
    You're welcome~ Indeed you did. Quite the feat, I tell ya! xD
    Enjoying the new year at all, Chibi?
    Aww, if it makes you feel better, I didn't go to any parties. (Doesn't know anybody in real life.) I take it you are a fan of Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit? Is Shadows of Mordor awesome? (That wouldn't happen to be the PS3 game that came out awhile ago, is it?)

One day, I shall try this PB Blizzard that won your heart over, Chibi! xD
    Wow! I imagine you've master the fighting skills of Mega Man!
    That is a lot of names for a lot of pets. 0.o So uh... what kind of pets did you have? dogs? cats? birds?
    I've been trying to not spoil myself on its story, but quite frankly I haven't been doing a good job xD But the Nemesis system they set up just seems so interesting. I'd buy it for that alone.
    Ok, I just spent half an hour looking around to ask something in Elvish, but I give up xD I love LOTR and the Hobbit. Read some of Tolkien's other Middle-Earth stuff too. ^^

Aw, that sucks. You should at least be able to celebrate New Year the way you want. (but hey if it makes you feel better, I stayed home too) Hope your back gets better though. :/

That's great! Cheap cars are always good. If they're in good shape, of course.
    I’m probably going to buy that as one of my first PS4 games. The concept just sounds so amazing. I might even buy it this month... Hope you had a good celebration ^^
    Happy New year! Here’s hoping you get LOTS of good stuff thrown at ya. :3
    Silver is still a great achievement. Including some of the perks that go with it. Compared to me, you did it in a much shorter time. xD Therefore, I'm impressed!
    Also, I wish you happy new year!
    How has chibi been doing lately?

So, if you had to choose between peanut butter blizzard or chocolate chip frappe, what would it be?
    Do you still play SSB?
    Ever have any pets?
    How is life?
    x3

But yeah, I wish I could go to a convention or something sometime. Lord knows I need more irl friends. :(
    Nooooooo you make me wanna play it.

No point. No point at all. Tbh, that's really inconsiderate. Did you at least get stuff you like?
    Mine was, well, average. Good enough, but not great. I got sick between the main course and the dessert on Christmas eve though -_- Didn't overeat or anything, I just got a headache and a very slight feverish feeling. It was gone the next morning. That day had something good though: we quit early (as expected) but aside from that they asked me to bring some gifts to other companies. I like going off terrain.
    I got some nice gifts too: Monty Python's last show on Bluray (I saw 1 of those live, but that's still great), John Cleese's biography, a voucher for a movie ticket, an umbrella (right on time, there's lots of snowfall today and we're getting even more tomorrow) and Dawn of The Planet of the Apes. (I also did some shopping yesterday and got myself even more great stuff)

Physically, I'm waiting for the Hobbit to start xD But no, in the games I just beat Flannery on Omega Ruby and I'm heading for Mount Chimney on Alpha Sapphire. I haven'y played much the last couple of days because I'm making mad progress on KHIIFM
    Aww, XC Wish I could help, somehow.

I did in fact get the Pokemon game like I wanted! :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back