• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chi-Chan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, I can't pinpoint just one or two . . . Film scores are my usual fare, but I also like playing swing and some classical. Bach, for example, is great for listening--but hellish playing.

Currently, I'm learning a few pieces from the soundtrack to the BBC's Sherlock.
    I act onstage, and have played the piano in public before.
    The latter is usually kept as a hobby, though.

Now that I think about it, his template was accepted a while back; he was only just recently allowed to post.
    Well, it's nice to hear that you have something on the horizon.
    Don't worry about the concert; actually performing is always easier than the hours prior.

KH: Eclipse has seen a new character and some villainous plotting, but not much else besides.
    Cast in Steel failed before it could begin, as I suspected it would. Poor Mistborn is just too obscure a canon...
    Ah, you're in that time of the year?
    Don't worry about keeping pace with RPs during your final exams; real life takes precedence.
    Well, I'm certainly glad to hear that you're interested.
    The series is written by Brandon Sanderson, and you can find it in most any bookstore/library.
    I'm curious, Chi-Chan . . . Would you care to take a look at this little experiment of mine?
    It's a semi-obscure canon, but it's perfect RP material; I just need people to treat it as they would an original roleplay.
    I'm in the Northeastern NA time zone, so I assume that the twenty-four hour cycle has already finished for you Aussies. It's still May 15 in my neck of the woods, hehe.
    Good Morning, Chi-Chan! It's about 5:30 PM in this part of the world—but a Good Morning to you, nonetheless.
    Ah, I've heard it mentioned in a few theatre circles.
    Good luck during auditions! If it's a role about which you're passionate, let that enthusiasm overtake any nervousness.
    I'm doing well, thanks. KHI and real life have both been uneventful, but pleasant.

How about yourself?
    Urgh . . . I look at a few of my late-night posts and cringe.
    Still, that just shows how rarely a writer is satisfied with his/her work; I'm sure you'll be fine, m'dear.
    Ah, you're expressing interest in KH: Eclipse?
    It's nice to see it gathering new members.
    Well, it's certainly nice to know that I've been missed! Things in the Roleplaying Section have slowed down, actually, but I know of quite a few up-and-coming projects...

(If you'll excuse me, the BBC's Sherlock is on; we'll need to maintain our conversation over a longer stretch of time. I'm glad to see you back and active!)
    Ah, a little birdie told me that you'd returned!

I've been doing well, thanks. How are you?
    Yo, girl, what are you doing here? Holy cow this is crazy, I mean you fell off the face of the earth for quite a while.

Glad to see you're back c:

And, I mean, I haven't really been roleplaying all that much recently, and by no means would I call myself "amazing," but I'm still around! I feel like a grandpa, I've been on this site so long.

But enough about me, how have you been!? Wow, it's so cool to see that you're back
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…