• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by chefdiz19

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. chefdiz19

Creator's Video: Mr. Nomura discusses KH3

Not sure if this was already found but here it is anyways :) Nomura to Discuss Kingdom Hearts III in Playstation 4 Conversations with Creators Video - Kingdom Hearts Ultimania
  2. chefdiz19

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Promo poster

They switched this one out with one nearly identical, it just doesn't have the art-book ad on it. I got my name on the new poster for when they take it down. Super excited. Someone already had the FF XIV/ FF X+X-2 hd remaster standee reserved. I would like to have gotten it to give to someone...
  3. chefdiz19

Nomura on the porting of KH3 and FF XV

‘Final Fantasy XV’ and ‘Kingdom Hearts 3’ director talks Direct X11 development - National Video Game News | Examiner.com
  4. chefdiz19

Gamestop giving KH some love

Re: Gamestop giving KH some love. Thats definitely a fix I'm looking for in 3. Worlds that have more than 5 people. haha, Twilight Town is just a weird ghost town :)
  5. chefdiz19

Gamestop giving KH some love

Gamestops redone their KH 1.5 ReMix page. Nothing new but really cool to see them show KH the thumbs up! :) KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX for PlayStation 3 | GameStop
  6. chefdiz19

Should I be worried about sending it through the mail?

Thank you for thanking them haha. You have no idea how much it means to me to see people be courteous on the internet :biggrin:
  7. chefdiz19

News ► The World Ends With You 6th Anniversary Event!

Not very often is a 6th anniversary special so somthings up. :)
  8. chefdiz19

Birth by Sleep's graphics in 2.5

I agree, especially in 3D for me, you can get across the 1st district in like 2 jumps.
  9. chefdiz19

I want the Incredibles so bad in the next game haha
  10. chefdiz19

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- iPhone 5 Case! (Updated!)

I wish they would release some merchandise outside Japan, Hottopic barely has anything anymore, I also wish this was for the Droid Razr M haha :)
  11. chefdiz19

My KH Series died

My coffee maker just peed all over all of my Kingdom Hearts cases. UUUGGHGHGHG
  12. chefdiz19

I personally think BBS had better graphics than Peace Walker (Except the crossroads lol). I believe that because this remix will be easier than 1.5 because none of the data is lost, that we know of, there can be more time spent on beautifying it. Or adding 3D. Sorry but I want 3D included SO...
  13. chefdiz19

Peace walker has some of the best graphics for the psp, but when on the console you look at a tree and it's made out of a triangle haha, I'm mainly saying that I want the graphics quality to transition well to the PS3. But if they did a full overhaul of the graphics they'd get no complaints from...
  14. chefdiz19

Good, that was my thinking too, I love BBS so I want it to have the most upgraded graphics.
  15. chefdiz19

I just watched a video of the Metal Gear Solid Peace walker HD remake and, I'm really hoping BBS ends up looking better. The HD version of MGSPW looks like it's for the psp but just ported to the new system, I'm just hoping that Square-Enix will do a better job on the graphic overhaul of BBS...
Back