• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
chasespicer056
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• As I said, whoever Xemnas is talking about is up for debate.

Since 3D is focusing on what makes Ansem, SOD and Xemnas seprate from each other, I think there is a good chance we'll get to see who really was in control of Apprentice Xehanort, or if they did still fight for control thus making Apprentice Xehanort looking like he had split personailty disorder.

MF=YMX....Sounds Reasoable, though YMX is about as tall as Sora and Riku, while MF is the size of Ansem, SOD and Xemnas.....so perhaps, Adult Young Master Xehanort as MF!?

and one last thing, I wonder how this game will tie in Master Eraqus, influence since he did go into Terra's heart and all....(I still say it was a cheap copout!)
    Hey Chase, still keeping up on DDD news? Btw, need ideas for my story

KH2: Another Story

And before you ask, no I'm not getting rid of Antlantica or Pride Lands. 100 acre Woods going, since there's no need for Kairi (main character along with R/N/X) to go into the book.
    I don't understand that, how people can deny what's in front from them. and I say that as an "In General Sense"

I mean, when I first saw Terra's face in the secret ending and realized who he looked like, my mind istantly went, "hey, that's a young Xemnas!"
    and Then KH2:FM scenes, "OMG! Xemnas isnt a Xehanort...wait what!?"
    then Days, cleary hinting he saw Xion as Ven, at certian times. and when BBS realeased. "Terra+Xehanort= TerraNort" then "TerraNort- Xehanort-heart(s) =Xemnas!"

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING, if they showed Xemnas with the wayfinder. that would be the 'clincher moment'

I know right, He could of been talking about Pinnchio, Cough*Terra*Cough,....the nobodies, hell maybe even Ven! it's up for debate.

Ansem mauling Riku...couldn't imagine why, [Spoken with heavy saracasm]

Excatly my Point and Aqua's armor is a big clue to that. and I believe there is another a clue is in Blank Points, where Braig is walking with Appretince Xehanort. i think this scene gets looked over because it's when Appretince Xehanort has his questionable Anmeisa.

"Hey, you're not Terra. Just gotta check?", it doesn't even occur to Braig, that Terra maybe the one in control. and not to mention Braig was 'hoping' that anmeisa was an act.
    Though he doesn't say anything, just focus in on his eyes and that alone says alot.

and One last thing about that scene, is just how Terranort reacts to Braig, while Master Xehanort would and could easily kill Braig, (and he did hold a keyblade to his throat)
    and then there's Terranort's reaction, all he's doing is glaring at him with hate, quite a difference there.

Edit,

Thank you! Yeah, that's a subplot. I've been looking foward to do.
    Oh, you know how the people get, if they didn't see it on the screen or simply look at context clues, "It didn't happen" or "No, your wrong!"
    Some times, they make it more complicated then it needs to be.

Oh, I agree. as mentioned before the interview. there were some of us who already did think of Ansem and Xemnas were different identites. but the point is Nomura is basically confirming it in an interview. people can't deny that...(but they'll try)

edit,

From looking at at the trailer, it looks like the some of biggest reveals are happening in Notre Dame and in Pinocchio's world.

I was rewatching the trailer and I noticed Xemnas's face when he's talking, "Even within a heartless doll, a heart resides?" I wonder, talking about Pincho or subtle talking about you-known-who!

he doesn't seem as mencing as he was in KH2, when he talked he still managed to look threatning. Perhaps this a prelude to our long awaited moment.

Now it IS a short moment so I won't be broken up about it if i was wrong.

and in other news, I finished Ch5, yay!
    :D That they are my friend!

Good Point! could be the reason why as Terra wasn't shown in the trailer. while Older MX was expected young MX was a huge spoiler it was quite shock that they showed him even with 2 months before the Japan release, Nomura has something plot-twisting up his selves, I think Terra is involved with that.

Edit, New club is out
    Man we just love talking Xemnas theroies don't we? :)

Yeah, especially in the Secret ending, Terra confrims that he'd do anything, no matter the price.

if this reveal didnt happen even with all the context clues leading to it. It'd be a huge slap in the face.
    I hear ya, Chase. I'm mean Xemnas was a vague enough villian but when KH2FM, Days, and BBS had been subtly been building up this duality with Xemnas, it was Awesome and it did leave us wanting the big reveal that Terra was main driving force behind Xemnas with some influence from Xehanort.
    So am I, in fact, I found i passed my course and now I can offically graduarate

I loved it too! Well to be fair maybe they didnt want to spoil that much yet because despite how you and I i see Xemnas, there is still the majority that see's as him as a Xehanort.

After all they didn't Show Terra....or Aqua...and Ven... and not even Braig in this one

as for Vanitas, I won't lie Im not surprised by his return at all.
    At least one more game until III and after Dream Drop Distance was confirmed, and Nomura said he wanted to leave us some kind of anniversary present for next year, so maybe it's going to be an HD remaster of some kind. But then again, that Birth by Sleep Version II also seems convincing, so I don't know what it might be. I'm honestly hoping for two remasters: One containing the original, II, and Birth by Sleep, hopefully Final Mix versions, with another containing CoM/RE:CoM, Days, RE:coded and a soundtrack. I would also hope for Dream Drop Distance to be on it to make it complete, but seeing how it comes out the same year as the anniversary, I won't get my hopes up.
    Whoa, you're alive! Not that much info. The Hunchback of Notre Dam and Pinnochio are confirmed worlds, not much info has been released about Sora and Riku, there are augumented reality features, and the action is at a much faster pace than Birth by Sleep, some reasons being the Dream Eaters and no reload time for Deck Commands. Time to spam Mega Flare~
    Good. Since we've last talked, I've gotten a fancy new set based off InFAMOUS, moved past my trouble-causing self, grown my love for Kingdom Hearts, and made a bunch more pedophile jokes on Xehanort. EDIT: Oh crap, we have the exact same amount of user messages, 708!
    *purposely bumps into chasepicer056* OH, HEY BRO, *ahem* fancy meeting you here. So..... haven't talked to you in a while. How are ya?
    It's Understandable, Hey first semester of college is rather time consuming, no matter what, (believe me!) but time managment becomes easy after awhile. but hey the semester is all most done. and then you'll have time for whatever you want to do.

Alright, I'll remake the club, Just so we can switch places. (to put it that way) I'd still like you be mentioned as a co-founder but Yeah I do want really for the reason you stated, I acutally do have the time to make over look everything.

actually eveyone has been pretty busy i've seen the lack of activity in the club section., so you arent being selfish or stupid.

And thank you for the belated b-day wish.

so what are you doing now?
    I'm workng on ch5 of KH2: Rebirth, right now.
    I've been fine, Chase.
    schools been good and my b-day passed by like 3 weeks ago.

oh before i forget, and we got a new member in the club.
    Yeah, I've read those. (I haven't been here in SO long) Remember how you used to get me songs with edited pitches? Can you maybe get me another?

WYWDS Secrets Crossover MEP 2 - YouTube
    Hope you enjoy them, i look forward to your input.

I do think it's a flashback, because that could be the when they did the tests on Terranort, remebered Ansem did say he was showing that terranort had powers. ( don't remeber the wording.)
    not too mention, Braig still looks young and Enzo was not as tall as Zexion.

DDD does look interesting but I'd rather watch it then play it. Ya know?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back