• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by Chaser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

News ► New TWEWY countdown website launches

this wasn’t part of the deal
  2. Chaser

Dengeki: Nomura discusses OST, MOM, Kingdom Hearts going on break

It would be nice if they got some time off, but they're just taking a break from giving updates and announcements for the games. They're working hard on the next titles, and will continue to do so throughout 2021; they just won't talk about it until 2022. Nomura seems like a work-a-holic...
  3. Chaser

It’s been quite impressive that they were able to remaster five old games, make seven hours of HD cutscenes for two other games, and build a 3 hour playable proof of concept before releasing, within the last two years, a massive and graphically detailed AAA game, 15 impeccable boss battles, and...
  4. Chaser

We’ve been spoiled with yearly releases for like a decade now, and three releases this year!, that having next year off just feels so.... empty.... 😭😭 Ah well, they have big games to make and need the time to do so. It’ll all be worth it in the end 🤩🤩
  5. Chaser

Spoilers ► MoM Highlights

I’m sure I’ll think of some later but the main one was being lucky enough to match with Master Spockanort by chance in online mode and we got stuck doing Vector to the Heavens on proud. That sure was a fun highlight.
  6. Chaser

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

Quinton. I didn’t write it because I had linked to the video and it showed that but that’s missing now because I removed the link. He kissed her on the lips btw.
  7. Chaser

This link leads to the video of the 17 year old at the convention in 2008. She went in for a hug and he grabbed the side of her head and kissed her. Edit: you know what I don’t feel comfortable sharing that link, makes me really sick to my stomach
  8. Chaser

This is absolutely disgusting behaviour and I'm appalled by his abuse of power, using his status to prey on fans is deplorable. I don't really like Axel so I'm fine with a recast or they go straight to axing Axel altogether but I do feel for those who really enjoy Axel's character but he's got...
  9. Chaser

Spoilers ► KHMoM ending is the true KH3 ending (or why we need a KH3 Final Mix+)

They can fit it all onto one disc if they have it on the PS5 :)
  10. Chaser

Locked Gate of 280

You can continue on, nothing is missable. Behind the 280 gate are just three more levels, and you can access them after finishing the story.
  11. Chaser

NO SPOILERS PLEASE: Question About Things To Unlock

There are no secret videos. All story is unlocked just by playing through the World Tour.
  12. Chaser

News ► 8 Tips To Get You Started in Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory

I believe it's a cultural thing and technically not a type.
  13. Chaser

REVIEW: Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory is a harmonious additon to the franchise

Great write up, a lot of my experience is the same as what was written here. I loved the stages and playing through familiar songs and levels but I think I would have rated it a 6 based on the pacing (an introductory set up cutscene would have been nice) and the online component was a...