• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by Chaser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

It’s Kingdom Hearts, Frozen style! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Bit hard to care about new characters when they haven’t existed anywhere else and the mobile game characters get thrown to the side and the story is dragged out over four years.
  2. Chaser

It's weird because we also know what happens right after Xehanort's done with his pilgrimage. From this conversation, we can infer that Xehanort will meet up with the Master of Masters at least once to get the coat. We know that Xehanort encounters people with light and those with darkness who...
  3. Chaser

Remember how long it took for them to create the Wreck-it-Ralph world. It took so long people though the new Disney world had been cancelled. I really don't expect Dark Road to get any new Disney worlds for a long time.
  4. Chaser

Honestly, after seeing Agrabah I'm just expecting all the UX worlds to be reused for Dark Road without any new worlds (for a long while at least). So I see Wonderland being reused but I don't see Neverland being included (yet).
  5. Chaser

Secret Report 2 Mark of Mastery Journal— Some days have passed since I set off on my journey to prepare for the Mark of Mastery examination. Eraqus asked for leave to undertake the same pilgrimage, but apparently I am to be first to tour the worlds written of in the old fairy tales. Until a...
  6. Chaser

No, they're going to run concurrently with each other. Though apparently Union X hasn't been making as much money for Square Enix as the other mobile games so who knows if this desperate ploy for money will work and keep both games going. There's an auto option for battle. That might make...
  7. Chaser

English tweet confirms this too :)
  8. Chaser

Agrabah and emblem heartless? How the heck is this going to work?
  9. Chaser

<p>Square Enix have released information on what exactly <em>Kingdom Hearts Dark Road</em> is, while highlighting the connection the game will have with <em>Union X</em>.</p> <p style="text-align: center;"><a...
  10. Chaser

Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT

If there’s a future for Dissidia, it’s many years away. They said there won’t be a sequel (which doesn’t count out a reboot or anything, but it’s safe to say the entire brand is dead outside of mobile)
  11. Chaser

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 + Kingdom Hearts 2.8 have released on Xbox, KH3 to Xbox Game Pass

That looks really nice. 0.2 looks great as well: But it's still weird to see KH2 with Xbox button prompts! As for KH3 to Game Pass, guess it now makes sense as to why Re Mind was delayed (still bullshit though) but great for those with the service who don't have the game yet. Hope all of...
  12. Chaser

1.5+2.5 and 2.8 released on XboxOne

We realised it :( https://www.khinsider.com/forums/index.php?threads/kingdom-hearts-hd-2-8-final-chapter-prologue-to-release-2-18-on-xbox-one.222251/...
  13. Chaser

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 + Kingdom Hearts 2.8 have released on Xbox, KH3 to Xbox Game Pass

<p>For Xbox fans, today has been a long time coming. <a href="https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/kingdom-hearts-hd-15-25-remix/9nhdf1q6hgmh?rtc=1&amp;activetab=pivot:overviewtab"><em>Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX</em></a> and <a...
  14. Chaser

What enemy type will we fight?

Creating a whole new enemy type wouldn’t work out well, in my opinion. There would need to be an explanation as to why it vanished before BbS and they’d need to come up with a reason for its resurrection if they bring it into a console game. Xehanort’s on a world tour so it cuts out any kind of...