Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chaser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

Cartoon/TV ► WandaVision

I liked every bit with Kathryn Hahn. There were several bits of it that were disappointing but I won't say what they are yet since people would only be finishing the show right now if they are watching straight away.
  2. Chaser

Cartoon/TV ► WandaVision

Give Kathryn Hahn her own spin-off TV show, movie series, and video game pls.
  3. Chaser

Ace Attorney - 15th Anniversary!

Physical on Switch in North America. Digital for PS4 / elsewhere.
  4. Chaser

Ace Attorney - 15th Anniversary!

I promise y'all it's coming to the west (that rating for the game for Switch / PS4 👀) and Sherlock Holmes name is changed
  5. Chaser

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - June 10th 2021 - Weiss Rises

The free upgrade should extend forever. I know other companies, Activision or EA I think?, have had it be a limited time time but unless I missed something the same hasn’t been said for FFVIIR. Edit: here’s a FAQ https://ffvii-remake-intergrade.square-enix-games.com/en-gb/#faq
  6. Chaser

Cartoon/TV ► WandaVision

It wasn't my favourite
  7. Chaser

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

I feel bad for those who genuinely enjoyed the story, but the writing was on the wall that the story would end (especially since they said we were in the final chapter last June). But this game was a stain on the Kingdom Hearts brand due to its predatory gambling practices. It's absolutely...
  8. Chaser

I've waited for this day for years, I never thought I'd see it :')
  9. Chaser

<p>Today, Square Enix and Disney have announced that K<span>INGDOM HEARTS Union &chi; Dark Road will cease service&nbsp;<span><strong>May 30, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. (PDT) / May 31, 2021 1:00 (UTC)</strong>.</span></span></p> <p>The team behind&nbsp;KINGDOM HEARTS Union &chi; Dark Road have written...
  10. Chaser

News ► The DisInsider: Big Hero 6 Characters coming to the MCU.

Yes, Disney would deny more money from more toys and products 🙄
  11. Chaser

News ► The DisInsider: Big Hero 6 Characters coming to the MCU.

Big Hero 6 was originally a marvel property. The characters in the Disney film are different to the comics. Them appearing in the MCU would probably be closer to those original designs and character traits than the Disney versions.
  12. Chaser

Cartoon/TV ► WandaVision

I mean,
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6