• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chaser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Seth posted a picture of a VHS of the original pilot. Swoosh mistook it as a hint at the Disney+ series. A simple mistake, that's all.
  2. Chaser

Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line coming February 2023, featuring TWEWY songs

From Square Enix's asset guide: ・104 characters appear from throughout the FF series!
  3. Chaser

Final Fantasy XVI

I see. Gosh I'm so excited. Of course, no date is set in stone until it launches but holy moly, the games launching in 2023 that interest me is astronomical. Then there's games that reach others that are massive too, like the Zelda sequel. If we get lucky, then we're in for a hell of a year...
  4. Chaser

Final Fantasy XVI

Oooooh, is it just a rumour saying "SM2 in October maybe" or are there a bit more juicy details?
  5. Chaser

Happy 20th Anniversary to Kingdom Hearts (American edition)

The silence from all the social accounts is disappointing.
  6. Chaser

Final Fantasy XVI

7. Chaser

Happy 20th Anniversary to Kingdom Hearts (American edition)

Today is September 17th 2022. 20 years ago, on this day, Square Enix and Disney released the first instalment of the Kingdom Hearts franchise. Over 13 titles later, the series has grown stronger than ever. Happy anniversary to this wonderful series :)
  8. Chaser

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

What is up with IGN's sound, that's some serious echo.
  9. Chaser

Final Fantasy XVI

No, they had summer 2023 at the end of their trailer back in June.
  10. Chaser

There's pre-order bonuses and a digital deluxe version of the game, all available for pre-order now
  11. Chaser

It's this one. The R subtitle and using the Remake socials for Crisis Core show it.
  12. Chaser

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

At the end of the day, it was still a quick teaser to show off Ariel. It served its purpose as a teaser rather than it being a full on trailer. But very clearly the youtube dislikes is because of racists rather than anything to do with the teaser content itself.
  13. Chaser

Disney announces Disney & Marvel Games Showcase at D23 Expo 2022

I do wanna see Forspoken though 😔