• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chaser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

Is Kh13 down for everyone?

I just ran it though Is it down for me or everyone and it says it is down. I'm sure that website will be back up soon.
  2. Chaser

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I don't think anyone is taking this as absolute fact - it certainly shouldn't be - but like Luminary said, it's just something to talk about. As evident by this thread, a show has been rumoured for a long time (Daniel made a report in 2020 about it as well) but nothing has come from it. But...
  3. Chaser

Kingdom Hearts Series PC Modding Thread

Oh hell yeah, I'm gonna download this.
  4. Chaser

Oh it was a comment on his discord. No wonder I didn't see it, I didn't subscribe to the highest tier so channels were locked when I peeped in. Get that coin, king.
  5. Chaser

I paid. All he posted was that he hears an adaptation is still in development at Disney. So it sounds like his report from 2020. Nothing about KH4 there.
  6. Chaser

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

You know, a trailer would have been nice. It's a shame one didn't manifest this time.
  7. Chaser

I was curious and scroooooooooollleeed way back to December last year on Twitter to see what the impressions were and it was nice to see that they were positive. If the game can reverse the reception it has gotten in a lot of English-speaking parts of the web, then hallelujah. Edit: I also...
  8. Chaser

The form is working now for anyone who wants to apply. Edit: Application submitted.
  9. Chaser

I guess since adding iOS was a late decision, they needed a bit of time to update the copy and make sure the legalities were all above board before publishing the terms and conditions.
  10. Chaser

Weird that they didn't make the UK / Aus thing more prominent. It's buried in one of the terms and conditions, not in their tweet, nor the FAQ on the website. Thought for a moment it was open to all lol. I don't know why a trailer would have been made for a slightly delayed beta but TBH I'd...
  11. Chaser

Registrations are open - https://www.kingdomhearts.com/missinglink/en-us/ Edit: well they would be if the page didn't lead to "The application period has finished."
  12. Chaser

I hope I actually get into the beta this time. I just wanna get a proper feel for how the game works rather than just passively absorbing it.
  13. Chaser

They peeped.
  14. Chaser

Android beta was delayed again slightly, but they decided to run an iOS beta alongside the Android one.
  15. Chaser

Final Fantasy XVI

Lotta changes coming on Thursday
Back