• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ChaoticWolf777

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ChaoticWolf777

What should Sora have?

In KH3 what would you like a return of? Drive forms? or the decks? or both. utilizing it to make sora a total badass.
  2. ChaoticWolf777

Final world cinematic translations

So what if MX and Terra is back yet he has a shard of his heart inside Terra. and he is controlling him. or he just has a shard in Terra's body and Terra's heart is inside Riku like some speculate.
  3. ChaoticWolf777

True, true. but also the thing is since MX is back but he is in his old form. Shouldn't Terra be back too? Because MX and Terra are needed for Terranort. and if someone says it's a Terranort from a different time that makes no sense. Because that's from another time. This is the MX from now the...
  4. ChaoticWolf777

V.V I sowwy Sephy. Tho you do make a point, Repliku had a heart. So if anything can have a heart. Then anything can have a nobody.
  5. ChaoticWolf777

Ah i forgot about that part, and the sarcasm wasn't needed Sephy
  6. ChaoticWolf777

that's what im saying he said, nobody's can grow back hearts. That's what he lied about. The thing is, Xion wasn't a nobody.
  7. ChaoticWolf777

but Xion isnt a nobody, she is just a bunch of memories piled up into human form.
  8. ChaoticWolf777

I'm still confused

Ah, ok. so the Xemnes and Ansem we destroyed winded up bringing MX back. now i get it
  9. ChaoticWolf777

I'm still confused

Ok so Ansem went back in time to tell YMX about the plan...then he went back to the future and started KH1. So YMX knew that his heartless did that so when he turned into a hertless he will go back in time to tell YMX. it is a closed paradox. the thing is how did YMX get all the different ansems...
  10. ChaoticWolf777

I'm still confused

So.....YMX has the power to time travel...in a different timeline....so he came to the timeline we know to start events leading up to this point. and now he has to go back to his time to continue. So at some point the Old MX we know once time travelled to start events in a different timeline as...
  11. ChaoticWolf777

Mark of Mastery Question

He got kidnapped by the Xehanorts and was in a coma and almost let the darkness overwhelm him.....something like that
  12. ChaoticWolf777

Now i'm confused

I understand YMX going to the past to get Ansem SOD and Xemnas...but the thing is..if YMX is from the future? how is that possible when 10 years ago he was beyond 50 it seemed. How did he do that? and how is YMX from the future?
  13. ChaoticWolf777

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending So im confused...so YMX IS MX but...he can time travel now? How can he time travel if he really is MX and he just came back after AnsemSOD and Xemnas were destroyed...which i dont understand how they r back either. I'm so confused -_-. All i know is that Sora...
  14. ChaoticWolf777

Message at the end of KH3D.

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) ok tht translation is terrible and i cant understand it....when i read it. its like reading. Bob down through went sky up there then blow xehanort in head. Like wtf?
  15. ChaoticWolf777

Message at the end of KH3D.

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) Just give me KH3 i mean he said this would be the final game before KH3
Back