• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chaotic_Countess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Help/Support ► Friends

Start with your old friends. Start talking to them again. Once you get on even ground with them you can sorta hang around with them, and as a result the group. Then the group will begin to get to know you.
  2. C

Help/Support ► I'm Worried

Yes. They will. There are people paid to deal with these sorts of problems. Like therapist, and phycatrist. Again, call a hotline. Tell a teacher. The worst thing you can do is whine to an online forum. >.> And not tell an adult.
  3. C

Help/Support ► I'm Worried

Tell her parents or some other adult. Don't come crying to an online community of people who don't even know you or your friend. Tell her parents. Try telling your own. Find the counsler at your school, and tell them. Call one of those hotlines for suicide prevention.
  4. C

Fanfiction ► Fan Fiction Etiquette: MOD FLAMMIT, USE IT!

-gasp- What's this? Chaos has wandered into the fanfiction section? Anyway. Luffly, Pickle. Every fourm I've been to has had a fanfiction section. Has anyone ever decided to post some etiquette. No. The only thing I would add is use spell check.
  5. C

Over Three Hundred Proofs of God's Existance

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/GodProof.htm The sad thing is, people really use those arguements.
  6. C

New Burton/Depp Movie!

I'm very excited for this one. Sweeney Todd. Now, I don't know how many of you know what Sweeney Todd is. It's a Broadway play. About a barber who murders people when they come in to get their hair cut. Johnny Depp is expected to do his own singing. I think it's going to be awesome.
  7. C

The Father

So, in Christian religions, people refer to God as the Father. But, why do people worship the Father? Isn't it that the father works, while the mother stay home, and takes care of the children. The mother also gave birth to the children in the first place. And children don't love their father...
  8. C

Favorite minor character?

I hate Hades. I just hate the movie, 'Hercules' in general though. I'd have to say Cloud, Jack Skellington, and Jack Sparrow.
  9. C

What Worlds Would You Like To See In KH3?

So. Just as the title implys. What worlds would you like to see? I would like to see a 'Great Mouse Detective' world. As that is the most under-appricated Disney movie. Ever.
  10. C

Roxas is more pure and lighter than Sora

Roxas outside of Organization 13, yeah. But once he leaves Twilight Town, I think he becomes alot like Sora. The reason, I think, for Sora being darker, and what-not is that he's had to go to these other worlds, and see all these things. And it has matured him. Same with Roxas. When he has...
Back