• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chaos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• School can tire a guy, heh, to say the least! xd. And then we didn't start talking 'bout girls, they're even more tiring at times xp
    Good idea, in a sense. But one: I don't have a clue what to post, and two: I've much too little free time what with school and other trivial distractions. Suggest a good opening post by the time I get home from school and I'll post tonight.

Oh, and that wasn't rude, it's more like you were trying to be rude with the first sentence but decided against it in the second sentence, work on that; leaders must be firm and decisive.
    Been ok n.n. I've been busy too, I'm surprised I'm not crazy yet ;o. If you have the time, I wrote anotha poem hehe ;D. Anyways, how come you're so busy, school? ;o
    UUUHGGGGGHHH I've been so freaking busy!!!!! I won't leave for good though. and I'm not risking it by coming on every so often to check up on things and post :) I just miss my buddies :C
    Well .. I DO drink but not in the amount that I get drunk haha :p
    And thanks for the comment on my poem, I'm glad you liked it n.n
    No dude, I never get drunk :D. And well, there was only beer and I don't like beer that much so didn't drink many, if there were cocktails, then I would've drunk until I was almost drunk. That way you still know what you're doing and you feel good withouth being sick the next day hahaha xD
    Yup, it's in the thread with my poems but it's a short poem haha n.n. A party, dj was playing, there was alcohol, lotsa people I know so all the ingredients for fun haha :D
    Haha couldn't have said it better dude xD. Well, went out yesterday night, today I did some school work (not many xD) .. I'll do that tomorrow haha :p. And wrote another poem aaaand that's pretty much it xD
    look for the girl with a picture that has a girl with curly hair in a prom dress kind of outfit. (facebook)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back