• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Chaos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thanks, its Hollow Ichigo. He goes with "Chillin like a villain" location. wats up?
    Sorry if it seems as if I'm picking on you but if you don't mind, can you kindly resize or take down your signature. It's absurdly large :/
    It stands for Private Messaging. When you go on someones profile. Click the arrow below the members name that says "Send Message" click it then it will say send a vistor message and send a private message click "Send Private Message to "so and so".

Their you go.
    you should PM it to me, also i like everything except the attribute. if no one thinks of something better, than i'll definitely put your character in.

or you can try and think of a different attribute.
    really!? gee, i keep getting really good comments about it, and i keep under rating it.

i just try to keep it at a logical level with some shojo and shonen. i'll add some fighting scenes in chapter 4
    M
    Hey check this Square Enix based forum www.enix-online.com/forums, We just started out, But it is an awesome friendly community, We have everything you need, RPG Inferno which willllll be awesome, comes out sometime july, We have an shoutbox, arcade, award system and much more We are a role playing, anime, gaming, and graphics site as well so please take 2 minutes out of your life and check it out.

www.enix-online.com/forums
    thanks
    C
    Hey you didn't neg rep me that one time. You actually didn't do anything. I was confused. :p
    Don't remember, I was searching through google for something that would work until I could draw one on photoshop :p
    But yeah, this one's nice for now.
    C
    It's cool...but you should plus rep me twice for your mistake...
    C
    ThreadDatePosted ByComment
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back