• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chaos-Shadow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Our New Commander -n- Chief

For our Hope. :D CnC Apreciated.
  2. C

HD Vector Cloud WP ;)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4374/cloudwallpaperhd720pcophr1.jpg 1440x810 Your opinions and thoughts. Long long long long time since i've been here, and opened PS. ;P
  3. C

Windows Media Player (ALL Versions -.-)

Well since like 4 days ago...everytime i try opening a video or music file on my laptop, WMP or any other player like (E.G: realplayer, itunes, quicktime) have been freezing on me. Iv tested the files on other computers by transfering via flash drive, and they work fine. And another thing, once...
  4. C

Which phone do you think would be better?

Ok well my usceullular contract is getting renewed and i get to buy a new phone with all the discounts and such :D Well anyway im having alittle trouble choosing between the Motorola KRZR K1m http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=1005&gi=1 and the Motorola SLVR L7c...
  5. C

Has anybody seen this!? LOL

Lol i just had to share this with everybody. made me lagh so hard i fell off chair. Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw
  6. C

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? yeah thats true, cant wait xD yay E3 trailer, then kh2 final mix will come out in like 3 years, and then a year before namura starts kh3 and 4 years (give or take a few) before completion and release. Estimated Time: 6 Years xD
  7. C

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? yeah And well for the 1,000nth time, the knights are not Sora, Kairi and Riku! maaybeancestors? 0.o and again Soras mom and dad have never been heard of since the first dame....u think she wouldn have thought of something like "omg hes missing"...
  8. C

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? Xaldin thanks, yay Roxas battle xD would be awsom if you could play as Cloud though xD
  9. C

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? lmao thisle be cool, ill cough up the money to buy it xD
  10. C

Who was the coolest enemy in CoM?

axel lol fillersmustdie
  11. C

things in kh that kh2 missed.

I take IF_IL_II_IP's words to heart.
  12. C

Anyone else buy a GBA just for CoM?

neh i was lucky i had it before CoM came out xD
  13. C

yeah erm..i need a bit of help

Well as the title says. If this is the rong place, feel free to move or delete. Ok well i am practicing for this thing called a Catllion. (spelling?) And well its this thing were a girl has 3 chamberlones(spelling again?) who are like ushers for her, and get to dance with her n all that for her...
  14. C

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora, I lost my keyblade, can i borrow yours? because those giant doors in my castle can only be opened by the keyblade my bad >.<' well anyway today i stuffed Goofy in a thorny bush, and Doland, well lets just say hes "INVITED" to dinner if u know what i mean ;) So umm erm yea, I see...
  15. C

Is there any secret ending in KH COM??

Yeah everybody gets it when u beat CoM
Back