• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Changer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Changer

Little Advice for the Superbosses

Thanks a lot, that answered pretty much all of my questions.
  2. Changer

Was Master Xehanort time traveling

So when Master Xehanort first showed up in 3D, I got the impression that this was the reincarnated Xehanort made after the demise of Ansem and Xemnas. After thinking about it though that didn't seem to make much sense for a few reasons. Firstly, Ansem is Apprentice Xehanort's Heartless, and...
  3. Changer

Little Advice for the Superbosses

So I just got to Hollow Bastion, and I decided that I would go ahead and see if I could get some good advice for the Superbosses (Sephiroth/Xemnas). First off, I never block, haven't needed to yet this playthrough and I just prefer dodging in all honesty. However I know that the strategies...
  4. Changer

Could KH3 be released on the series' 13th anniversary

So like the title said, do you guys think that KH3 will be released on the 13th anniversary of the series debut, which in Japan's case, was March 28th, 2002? Most guesses already point to the game being released in 2015, so do you think that Square will go for the exact 13th anniversary date?
  5. Changer

The Party System in KH3

So basically this is a thread to discuss how we think the Party system will work in KH3. I think that it would be if we focused on two things 1) What we want to happen 2) What we think will happen To start things off, I would be ecstatic if we got a more traditional FF style Party, like the...
  6. Changer

Ansem Fight

I found it useful to use Dark Splicer right when he pushes you back, as you'll immediately teleport straight to him.
  7. Changer

Could Ven be a Darkness?

Alright, this is my first thread so please forgive me if there is some subtle nuance of thread making that I happen to miss this time. So after playing 3D again and listening to YX list the other candidates to be the 13th Darkness, I realized that since they would have already tried both Sora...
  8. Changer

Does armor in BBS have secondary uses?

It would have been nice if this was reflected in game by a slight defense boost, plus additional resistance to darkness damage.
Back