• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cexiangel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Um... back, I guess?

Honestly not sure if I actually was banned, or I just stupidly used the wrong password in previous attempts to log in. Whatever te case, I'm gonna try to avoid getting banned in the future. Anyway, hello to you guys.
  2. C

Um... back, I guess?

Hi. Cexiangel, AKA Acelegin. Thought I was banned from this account, honestly. But, apparently, I was able to access it again. So... that's neat... I guess I'm back here now. I'll play nice. Anyway... What's up, old pals?
  3. C

Acelegin returns... for now...

Hey, remember when I made that thread in October saying I was coming back and would try to get involved in this forum again? Well, apparently I'm bad at keeping promises, because here I am, almost 4 months later, and if it weren't for the fact that a forum member found my blog and left me a...
  4. C

Been a while...

Hey guy, it's me, Acelegin. Some of you may remember me, some of you may not, some of you may not give a rat's a**. I've been gone from this forum for a while, mainly because I got bored of it, and I decided I should start coming by more often. I've actually kind of missed this place (emphasis...
  5. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Parody Script 2

I apologize. I'll try to do a better job next time.
  6. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Parody Script 2

Link to part 1; http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/164771-kingdom-hearts-358-2-days-parody-script.html Part 2; Ian; Anthony! You may have killed me with a bow and arrow and poison in Food Battle 2011, but me and my Pimk-Frosted-Sprinkled-Donuts want another go! Anthony; You mean "My...
  7. C

Fanfiction ► Dark Mecros Part 3

Here's the links to the first 2 parts; http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/157469-dark-mecros-sonic-hedgehog-fanstory.html http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/157859-dark-mecros-part-2-a.html And here's the knew chapter; "I'm sorry," Mecros said. "I'm afraid I can't help you." "What...
  8. C

Fanfiction ► Parody Script- Acelegin's Birthday Party

In celebration of my 21st birthday, I decided to throw a massive party and invite a bunch of people who don't exist. And this script explains what happened. Enjoy. Sora; We finally did it. We caught up to that fucking dog. Donald; So what does the note say? Sora; It's an invitation to...
  9. C

Fanfiction ► The untold Origin of Ace The Bat 6

Link to last chapter; http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/162959-origin-ace-bat-part-5-a.html New chapter; Ace couldn’t hold himself back any longer. Before Kentil or Scorpus could stop him, he leapt down to the ground between Mephistopheles and Elzama. “And who might you be?”...
  10. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Parody Script Episode 20 (The Finale)

Here's a link to the last ep; Kingdom Hearts Parody Script Episode 19 - Story | Get More Stories at Quizilla And Here's the new ep; Sora; Here it is, the last episode, the final frontier, the- Donald; Just land the damn ship, Sora. Goofy; This world must be what’s left of the worlds consumed...
  11. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Parody Script Episode 19

Link to previous episode; Kingdom Hearts Parody Script Episode 18 - Story | Get More Stories at Quizilla New episode; Acelegin; Oh my possible god, I can't believe this time has come. C-Rad; What's wrong? Acelegin; The time has co fo parodize lthat world. Mathaxsan; What world? Acelegin; The...
  12. C

Fanfiction ► Shadow Hearts From The New World Parody Script Episode 3

I suppose I owe this to Midget Rapi- I mean, Gilbert. Here's a link to the last ep; http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/163295-shaodw-hearts-new-world-parody-scipt-episode-2-a.html And here's the new episode; Johny; Can someone explain to me why we came to the Grand Canyon? Shania; We came...
  13. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Parody Script Episode 18

Finally got the new one up. Here's a link to the previous episode; Kingdom Hearts Parody Script Episode 17 - Story | Get More Stories at Quizilla And here's the latest (enjoy); Acelegin; So, I suppose I owe an explanation as to why I've gone so long without posting. So, here's what happened...
  14. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Parody Script Episode 17

Here's a link to the previous episode if you haven't read it; Kingdom Hearts Parody Script Episode 16 - Story | Get More Stories at Quizilla And here's the new episode; Donald; Hy,does anyone know where Pluto's been this whole time? Sora; Who cares? I gous a new dog! His name is Fenton...
  15. C

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Parody Script

Enjoy and stuff day 255 Axel; Hey Roxas, I bet you don't know why the sun sets red. Roxas; I have a better question: why does this game start off in the middle? Axel; Because confusing people gives the employees at Square Enix a hard on. day 7 Xemnas;Hey Mathaxsan, guess what! I cloned a...
Back