• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cerf-de-Marbre

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cerf-de-Marbre

Music ► What are you listening to?

I’ve been listening to the same song over and over these past few days. I think you know it all by heart. ;)
  2. Cerf-de-Marbre

Hey, get in loser we’re going shopping.

Thank you very much ! ❤️ And may we have a lot of fun in our new journey ! ;)
  3. Cerf-de-Marbre

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

I prefer not hope that much, I think the playable characters will be only playable in fights. However I really hope we will have a sort of Roxas point of vue. And with the release of Final Fantasy VII remake, I don’t think we will have to wait that long for it to come out. They do sayed that...
  4. Cerf-de-Marbre

Is KH3 A Good Game?

Kingdom Hearts 3 was unbelievable. First, the quality of everything. The characters, the worlds, the immersion cinematic-gameplay. The balance was really good. However, with all this new techniques and upgrades, I feel like the game was too easy. I didn’t die one time, even with the secret...
  5. Cerf-de-Marbre

Hey, get in loser we’re going shopping.

Hello there. I’m new to this forum and I would like to present myself. My name is Maëva, I’m a big fan of Kingdom Hearts since the beginning (Although I played BBS and 358/2 days the most because I clearly am a masochist). I’m a French girl who lives in Tokyo since 2016. Happy to meet you all...
Back