• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Cerberiga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

What pisses you off?

Hmm, I hate... Nope, I don't hate anything. I dislike certain aspects of the card system, but I certainly do not hate it.
  2. C

Castle Oblivion...Castle Oathkeeper?

Okay let's add a tad more logic to that. Merriam Webster defines "oblivion" as "the fact or condition of forgetting or having forgotten". Hmm, and Castle Oblivion messed around with Sora's memories so that he forgot many vital parts of his former life. There is a connection. IT'S NOT NAMED AFTER...
  3. C

KH: CoM Remake?

Now that I think about it. I don't think they should remake the entire game. However, I think they should add the ability to unlock the option of doing certain CoM events. For example, they could have optional modes in the Colosseum/Coliseum where you unlocked fully animated voiced cut scenes...
  4. C

Zero Cards

They're okay. I've eliminated every zero card in my deck in favor of nine cards. I don't know if I'm unlucky, but my zeros have been broken so many times I can't stand it. Thus, I settle for nines.
  5. C

How'd you beat Riku?

If you're really have trouble (as in still can't after 6 tries), maybe you should try leveling up a bit more.
  6. C

Chance's of EXTRA in kh2....

... Anyway, I hope they put in extras, but I really don't care if they have a KH2:Final Mix.
  7. C

Castle Oblivion...Castle Oathkeeper?

Wait what? Castle Oblivion was named Oblivion because it forced Sora to forget nearly all his past. What would happen in Castle Oathkeeper? You're forced to keep all of your promises?
  8. C

kh2 for the psp

I'm a DS person, but if they were to make a KH for the PSP I'm ALL FOR IT. Finally they would make a game that's actually good for the PSP. ...and actually the DS currently is a clear winner in terms of sales and quality games. I mean, according to gamespot, ugh Nintendogs (which I personally...
  9. C

KH2 vs Zelda

Ah, spoken like a true videogamer.
  10. C

Sora Vs Riku

Sora easily. In the beginning, Riku had the upper hand, but Sora easily surpassed Riku along his travels.
  11. C

Dearly Beloved

Well that's the thing. Even the Merriam-Webster dictionary does imply that songs do require lyrics, but in this day and age, songs can acceptably be various lyric-less compositions of music. Anyway, I always attribute Dearly Beloved as a sort of recurring theme of Kingdom Hearts, but not...
  12. C

cloud v sephroith

Uh okay. We er, won't use the word Sephrai. But back to Sephiroth: I'm kind of in the dark about the Advent Children thing. Is it going to be released in America?
  13. C

Organization 13 Elements

Well, the concept of super-sonic blasting was not created by Naruto, nor is it limited to Naruto so it was confusing for the most of us. Uh, on topic, yeah, different elements. Just uh yeah...
  14. C

What world are u most anticipated on playing in.

Space Paranoids or the Land of Dragons.
  15. C

Organization 13 Elements

That would actually be rather interesting. They could give him the ability of creating earthshattering supersonic explosions. It wouldn't be logical or anything, but it would surely be interesting.
Back