• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CCs and Cream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. CCs and Cream

Tales Of The Eliminator

I killed it and never saw it again... well, the first Eliminator I encountered anyway.
  2. CCs and Cream

"Virus Detected"? (No spoilers, I think.)

I had that before... I literally paniced somehow so I restarted where I left off...
  3. CCs and Cream

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

What do you mean...stupid idiotic HSM?
  4. CCs and Cream

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

Bolt - Maybe Bolt as a summon and Mittens & Rhino in Bolt's introduction. Just that and not a world (although they can use the plot for Bolt trying to find his lost world like what Beast did but it's very highly unlikely so no just no). Atlantica (No sequels or prequels!!) ANY OF THE DISNEY...
  5. CCs and Cream

Where are the other KH1 worlds

I agree with Chaser. It's as fine as it is. Plus they could just use similar controls for swimming in Atlantica to flying in Neverland in 358/2 Days.
  6. CCs and Cream

Drop

I have two guesses. 1. Another version of overclock from Re:coded which is way more insanely powerful. Everytime you get a higher number (1.5 - 2.0) you get powerful new commands that have to do with Dream, Drop, and Distance. (or at least Drop) 2. You drop with power.
  7. CCs and Cream

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

^ ikr 252525252525252525252525
  8. CCs and Cream

^ Unless they incorporate hurting from tall heights but that's unlikely.
  9. CCs and Cream

New KH 3D Scan

Reral is the most awesome word in the world that's what.
  10. CCs and Cream

New Dream Drop Distance Symbol

Thinking it has something to do with the mark of mastery. Although it could be a new enemy since every main game so far has introduced a new enemy.
  11. CCs and Cream

citation in interview about mystery KH.

no well i dont anyway 252525252525252525252525
  12. CCs and Cream

Sora and Riku shared a Poupu fruit.
  13. CCs and Cream

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Flip them. 2525252525252525
  14. CCs and Cream

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Let me guess...this game takes place during the whole freakin' timeline so far... Yeah I really have no clue. Still, I think it's awesome! Also their's a possibility that my sister wants PSP2 so if it's on that system and she wants it, then yeah you know the rest.
  15. CCs and Cream

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ "The Bells of Notre Dame" was an epic song. (Alan Menken impresses me everytime!) I would expect the world to be named Notre Dame and Corey Burton to voice Judge Claudes Frollo. Put in Tangled and/or Pocahontas somewhere and I will be a "slave" to this game. (jk) Also judging...
Back