• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Carbunkel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

i'm a whore

Really.
  2. C

homo butlers

but i like yaoi This one just looks really messy to me because I like to whore pen tool. I think it could to without the lines around them, but you guys er smertr than me when it comes to this faggotry.
  3. C

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

Okaaaaaaaaaay. So there's this chick and she's really cute, or at least I think she is, but one of my dumbass friends spilled that I liked her and now it's awkward and baaaaaaw. Actually, I barely know her, we just talked about yaoi and Hawaiian punch once.
  4. C

[EOTE] Akira wants some redline.

I don't understand how to draw walking down stairs. :c
  5. C

Help/Support ► STALKERR

Bullshit, just point out evidence to her lying nature.
  6. C

Help/Support ► STALKERR

hey hey hey I've had a stalker-ish person like that. Except them live in my neighborhood and still stalk only because they know me and no one else. Yeah, they're clinging onto a person that is the closest, and by closest, doesn't know anything about them, to them. But I'm a bitch, so I didn't...
  7. C

Fukumoto : Zawa Zawa Harder

HEY YOU YES, YOU! The one reading the thread! Do you like horrible artwork? Do you like... Mahjong? DO YOU LIKE BATSHIT CRAZY GAMBLES THAT OCCASIONALLY DON'T INVOLVE MAHJONG? Well then FKMT might just be for you! What's a FKMT? FKMT is a shortened name for Fukumoto, the crazy fella who...
  8. C

Help/Support ► Insomnia

Hit yourself over the head with a bat. Instant knock out! Okay, drinking warm milk makes me sleepy. Ot grab an insanely hard Sudoku puzzle and stare at it until your brain gives up and sleeps. Unless you're like some Sudoku prodigy, uhh. Spin around in a circle until you're really dizzy then...
  9. C

Matt Fan/g Art- deet noto

Not done yet, gotta make a background. But I got an awesome new Wacom tablet aaaaaand I made some faggy fan girl shit. : D Also, how am I supposed to make a better texture for skin? I just put some dots for pores in a separate layer and set it at a low opacity.
  10. C

Fragmented also Poop

Okay, before I get pummeled, it looked way better than this. I forgot to save at one point and went back to change it to see if it would look better that way. Bad idea. : ( I'm unsatisfied with this one, but I sort of like the colors.
  11. C

We'z be trippin, betchezz

I have a diamond straw.
  12. C

Missing Menu Option?

Uhh, maybe I'm just retarded and missing something, but I'm pretty sure there used to be a menu option that would allow me to edit my location, interests, etc.
  13. C

Epitome of Moe

Pink hair. Made this following the first several steps of that spic Sparkle Motion's tutorial. I like the hexagon brush, it looks cool.
  14. C

Look up into the [light].

I reemerge after lurking for some time. Version 1 or 2? Also, all that text in the background should stay or go?
Back