• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by carbajosa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Survey

I asked if they added "SOMETHING NEW" besides the already existing final mix stuffs and trophies like new keyblades, new cutscenes, new areas to explore or new bosses to fight both in KH2 and/or BBS, or perhaps, a new mini-game. (Besides the board game in BBS) Because they're taking so long...
  2. C

New 3D Screenshots From Famitsu

That traverse town looks like a carnival! Lots of lights and stuffs...
  3. C

KH3D Famitsu Article (Now with scans!)

Will there be a disney or twewy companion in this game? or just dream eaters?
  4. C

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! That would be so cool! Though I cant imagine it in 3d. Haven't seen one.
  5. C

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! I didn't noticed Even and Ienzo were fading away? I thought they were just unconscious :O
  6. C

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! I hope Larxene will be back at KH3D... or at least some few NEW members? :/ Do you think Xemnas/Xehanort is with a new guy to destroy sora and riku?
  7. C

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! I just registered to the forums to tell everyone HOW AWESOME THIS GAME IS! :D That Free Fall(im referring to the part where sora falls to uhh.. land on another world?) and Free Flow looks awesome!
  8. C

My Kingdom Hearts Animation

Hello, Kingdom Hearts community.. I just made a 43-second animation for the sake of me being a big kingdom hearts fan: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Animation - Sora and Adobe After Effects I made that 5 hours straight and I hope you liked the result. AND NO, its not a sprite animation :) Its just...
Back