• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by canito_q

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Music ► Little Talks - Thoughts?

ghb6eDopW8I Anyone knows what these lyrics are baout? Here they are : Some say it's about a marriage getting divorced, or one where the husband dies. Others say it's about falling asleep, or a girl that has anorexia. I personally think it's about a girl with autism or schizophrenia. Go on and...
  2. C

8•3•11

index Does anyone know something about this? It really intrigues me. There are many interesting things, like in the end it says ''Copyfight 2011'' instead of ''Copyright 2011''.
  3. C

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

I firetrucking LOVED this game! it all makese sense now! I kinda hated Aqua's story at first, but then, with all that leads to the Final Episode, I ended loving it 4.8/5
  4. C

Puppy-throwing girl

I can't believe this This is a pretty firetrucked up video, so watch at your own risk and please http://*******/c94Y31
  5. C

Suicidemouse.avi

ZgWPbnwsIeE Please, no ''It's a hoax!'' comments ASSUMING this is true, what do you think about it?
  6. C

Cool pokemon images

I think many may enjoy this pics
  7. C

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded Why are people saying Recoded will be a different game from Coded? Recoded is obviously the english version of Coded (the remix). It couldn't be a different game, because we already an english VA is working on it. Now, if it were a different game, which, assuming by...
  8. C

BbS Release Date Announced

my birthday is on the 8th, so it'll be the best birthday ever :D
  9. C

SE site updates

I can clearly see namine, look at the top right corner. I don't think they've misplaced riku and donald, but kairi and goofy
  10. C

Two girls, one Cup

Has anyone seen it? Have you filmed any Reaction videos? I would post the link, but I don't know if I can I saw it today. .... no comments
  11. C

so all you kh nerds come over here

Try to get the FM instead of the normal one. It'll make your experience WAY more fun
  12. C

BBS rated E10+?

The rating doesn't mean anything to me, it's just that if we don't get it to be T then it will be censored Nice time xD. Now bring back the reps or else no one will give a shit
  13. C

BBS rated E10+?

If It sensors anything (I haven't seen spoilers yet, but I know it gets kind of dirty with Braig) I will then buy the Japanese version to see it all... That's the only reason I want the game to be T
  14. C

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep On PSN?

Guess who's gonna be on the top one. I can already see the forum members kicking each others' crap just to be on this list
  15. C

2 new bbs Screen Shots!!!!!!!!!

Which CoM are you talking about? I think mine is fake because Kairi/Namine were some fucking important characters So true...