• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Caladbolg

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Im kinda new

Im sort of new, i used to be on all the time until my comp broke and i just got it back, but everythings changed so i guess that makes me new.
  2. C

Offical RHG thread

It was at the origional convention, i went there and they only allowed cameras and other devices on at certain times, they showed almost an hour of fotage but only revealed about 1/3rd of what was actually shown.
  3. C

Offical RHG thread

It has to be Kairi. She is on destiny islands, and if you was the whole clip from the tgs she says "You Promised, and i know you wouldn't lie to me" What other proof do you need? As for the change they needed to show the change in time. When you get older you look more mature, and hair does grow...
  4. C

this sounds sooo stupid but......

But there is the chance of a hidden meaning behind what they say.
  5. C

The Namine Topic 2.0

I think Namine was just a girl with powers that the organization used for their own purposes. She says that she is the shell of Kairi because she didn't implant sora's memories she just modified them so it would show her, and not Kairi
Back