• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by CadenLuminara137

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Vanguard of the Dawn (Critique's welcome)

I am posting a large amount at once, so please forgive me, as the title says Critique is VERY welcome, and even desired if you could take the time. Please Enjoy. I am aware that it posted funny, please forgive me for that...
  2. C

this saved my kingdom hearts experience.

All i really need to say is right there.
  3. C

Fanfiction ► Gloam (a series of mini Twilight parodies)

Lol, I like Twilight (Please don't hate) But these are hilarious! Make more soon ^_^
  4. C

Why the hell does Mickey wear an Organization coat?

LIAR! /thread xD Poor SDG they need a hat- I mean Fan Club That "accidentally" replaces the words like, love, and fan with hate xD
  5. C

Fanfiction ► Conquest Power Struggle[Naruto-Mortal Kombat AU Crossover]

I liked it ^_^ It seems rather interesting. I can't wait to see more.
  6. C

Guardian's Heart

Guardian’s Heart Chapter 1 The young man was walking down the familiar street. He listened to the voices around him, the night was so peaceful, the people so happy. Well, as happy as they could be. The Country was ruled by an evil man named...
  7. C

Keyblade Academy (Roleplay Thread)

Keyblade Academy A "What If?" Story Long Ago, before Sora, Before Riku, There was an Academy. There were many more keybladers then. Those wielders needed a place to learn. What better place to learn than an academy? There were only two left to run the Academy. The two who would run the...
  8. C

What Kingdom Hearts Means To Me

Even though i've never played it, Birth By Sleep, from just watching cutscenes, seems to, I dunno give me this sense of accepatance. I never have fit in, and still don't as a freshman in highschool. Kingdom Hearts has always helped me with that. And the intricacy of Birth By Sleep keeps me...
  9. C

Keyblade Academy

Keyblade Academy A "What If?" Story Long Ago, before Sora, Before Riku, There was an Academy. There were many more keybladers then. Those wielders needed a place to learn. What better place to learn than an academy? There were only two left to run the Academy. The two who would run the...
  10. C

SPOILERS... Vanitas's future influence on Sora

Ummmm can i see a video where vanitas gets killed by X-Blade ^^ being difficult, plus i just wanna see it. These arguments and videos posted have inspired roleplay! *scuttles of roleplay section* BTW: Eraser, I think you too are just being difficult, they have presented more than enough...
  11. C

IIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMM BAAAAAACK

Hey! None of you will recognize me..... cause It's a new account! I used to be Roxas 22, i lost the password, and forgot the password to the e-mail. but it's nice to be back xD
  12. C

The 5th Xehanort: A new persona?

I could be wrong, but unless there is something saying there WILL be a Xehanort.... I don't think there will be one, at least he won't be called Xehanort or anything with an X for that matter. And even if it is, I bet it's some pure incarnation of darkness, or maybe even all of the darkness...
Back