• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
CA59
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hmmm, still a tad bit too silly I say. With all of this universe ending nonsense.
    Nah, that ending to the conversation is no good: it's too silly!. I demand something less silly and more appropriate.
    Ah, a good point. Is there then, any reason to do anything at all? (universe explodes)
    Sorry, was already gone when you sent that. :3 What's the matter, did ya miss me? :p

Also: traffic jams suck ass.
    Yeah that would've been horrendous. An entire month of living like a caveman. :eek: (incidently, I'd like to try that actually xD )

Gonna log off now, otherwise I won't get home in time. ;)
    That's good. What bill was it anyway, only internet or power as a whole? (wich would be pretty horrible I'd imagine)
    Right, I think the bill thing was someone else. xD You were bored then because you couldn't watch AT or play anything. :p
    So how was the last month?
    I remembered you being gone for a week or two for (I think) the same reason, I remembered you work as a cashier, not exactly a high earning job (absolutely no offense meant btw, I actually LIKE jobs like that somewhat) and honestly, it's one of the most common reasons for people being absent from the internet for a while. ;)

Now I hope I remembered all of that correctly and wasn't thinking of someone else, cuz then I'd feel stupid.
    What happened anyway? Unpaid bills?

I assume your inbox problem has already been solved (judging from the times of the messages anyway)
    Yep, we do. (hadn't seen your reply yet xD ) Though that won't really work if you dissapear for another month or so. ;)
    Somewhere around 24 days. But it's nothing to worry about, it's at least 8 months away. ;)
    Probably not, don't have a laptop. Or a phone with online capabilities. (I will be buying a Vita soon though, so maybe)
    Well, it's not like the trip is soon (planned for sept/october) And we haven't even fully decided yet. We're still pretty much in the planning stage.
    I'd love too and I'm sure I'll eventually will, but I'd like some culture shock first. :) (America and Europe aren't exactly each others opposite)
    A bass and chorus pedal (If you know anything about guitar :p)

I also got two cds, a headset for my Xbox, and three shirts, two of which are pony! :D

What about you?
    No real reason (aside from the fact I wanna visit as many countries as possible before I kick the bucket)
    A pal of mine asked about it. The conversation went pretty much like this: "Wanna visit Vietnam later this year?" "Sure, why not"
    Came completely out of nowhere. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back