• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Burning Blaze

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Burning Blaze

What level were you guys when you beat Wheel Master?

I was around level 5 on proud and found it quiet easy.
  2. Burning Blaze

treasure list

Try Ign's guide. Not sure if it's 100% done yet though. If your only missing a few treasures I can tell you where they are, since I have the guide.
  3. Burning Blaze

Funny things that have happened to you in Birth By Sleep

When I was playing on neverland command board,I had enough GP to win,Captain Hook landed on a special panel and warped me to the finish line. Twas class! :D
  4. Burning Blaze

Trinity Report Trophies? HELP

For number 3 if your playing the english version you need to play for eighty hours or more not beat it in less then 80.
  5. Burning Blaze

What did you like most about BbS?

Defenitaly the battle system. Though seeing young Sora, Riku and Kairi was pretty epic!
  6. Burning Blaze

The Arena Again

I did it using 5 curagas and 3 sonic blades. Simply spam your shootlock whenever there's an opening.
  7. Burning Blaze

New FM details from Famitsu

Is illusion D a Buckler Bruiser? Or a new unversed?
  8. Burning Blaze

New FM details from Famitsu

Turning into an unversed would be awesome! This game is going to have horrible loading times though...
  9. Burning Blaze

More things lol

I assumed the Star Seeker was Mickey's but he was handing it in because he assumed Yen Sid was going to fire him as his apprentice because Mickey dis-obeyed his orders and also stole the star shard.
  10. Burning Blaze

How does Sora travel in Re:Coded?

Just a quick question.How does Sora travel to different worlds in this? Are the gummi ship segments in it? Sorry if this has already been answered.
  11. Burning Blaze

Favorite Quote?

Ven:He said....He said take two adults! It's so funny the way he says it. Sora:But I'm like the best secret keeper in the world! I lol'd at that.
Back