• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by burbigo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Could further paid DLCs be possible for "Kingdom Hearts 3"?

I totally agree with you especially for the games you've cited. Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox
  2. B

Kairi should have been the star of the Kingdom Hearts franchise!

I always thought the same thing about Kairi too. ShowBox Tutuapp Mobdro
  3. B

How many worlds were lost to the heartless in KH 1? (Spoilers for various games)

I totally ignored that too, thanks a lot for taking the time to explain it to us. Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip
  4. B

New Forum Software

Thanks for according us this freedom haha but I won't curse. _______________________________________________ Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox
  5. B

Who is Yozora???

Thanks for your answers, I guess that it explains everything. _____________________________________________________ ShowBox Tutuapp Mobdro
  6. B

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

I would love searching for Abu personally :D ___________________________________________________ Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox
  7. B

How do i post playlists?

Is there even a way to post playlists ? I only know how to post individual songs. SHAREit MX Player