• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BULLETPROOF

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

was KH2 worth it?

yes it was defintely worth it it is one of the few games i'm still playing after i beat the main game
  2. B

Orichalum+ help

okay i need help on getting all of the orichalum +'s i have four and i know that there is only seven in the entire game can someone tell me the location of all seven orichalum+'s ? or atleast what world they are in and what item on the treasure list they are ? thanks i'm now level 99 and i've...
  3. B

watch this its pretty cool!

WHOA sweet, im going to buy it do you have to have both ar max and the ar max memory card ?
  4. B

Kingdom Hearts II Online RPG

i don't like online rpg's like world of warcraft because it requires no skill if someone is a higher level than you are they will most probably win but i do like one online game called guild wars because the maximum level cap is 20 and you can start at level 20 if you want and the pvp is...
  5. B

Xemnas Final

he was decently hard i beat him on third try he is really hard just took me 2 tries to figure out what to do when you play as riku, the ending part where you have to button mash triangle and x buttons was really cool too
  6. B

grim reaper!:(

the grim reaper ? :confused: where do you fight him ?
  7. B

who's played Kingdom Hearts II

i have it beat it on proud mode in 40+ hours and i'm still playing getting all the extra stuff
  8. B

E3 2006

no it wasn't the april fools joke was about the kingdom hearts movie/anime or whatever you wanna call it .... i think
  9. B

Kingdom Hearts 2 secret ending specifications

cool i guess, my short theory is that those three were sora,riku and kairi ... and when it showed the first guy in armor and it showed a reflection or something of him into himself ... that would probably be roxas .... i just beat the game and dont no much about it so ... meh .... edit : oh and...
  10. B

Xaldin

he was so easy for me , i was playing on proud mode and i beat him the second time because mickey showed up and saved me four times ! lol
  11. B

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

i got kingdom hearts 2 !!!! 8 days ago , i just beat it today on proud mode in 35+ hours, it was surprisingly easy i beat xaldin on my 2nd try and everyone else on my first, i lost to last boss final battle three times and thats it , and i was playing on proud mode to :)
  12. B

This is for the people who beat kh2 no one else

cool, i think the three people are sora, riku and kairi, because i'm pretty sure it was two guys and a girl .... omfg i can't wait .... anyway i think the 2nd pic is the same as the first one but in the future
  13. B

E3 2006

i hope it has something to do with the next kingdom hearts game :) i just beat the game today ( took me 8 days about 38 hours, did some extra stuff , difficulty proud ) and i still need to alot of extra stuff like beat sephiroth, get to level 99, beat the godess of fate cup, get the paradox...
  14. B

KH2 Time

:eek: wow what a retard, anyway i played about 40 hours and i beat the game on proud mode and did some extra stuff, but now i'm going to beat the godess of fate cup, get all drives to max level, beat sephiroth and get the paradox cups :)
  15. B

how do you get the goddess of fate cup???

i just got it , you have to beat the first battle with xemnas, then save the game and go to world map and it will say episode added, you must also have visited each world twice
Back