• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
BufferAqua
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, just wanted to know.
    If you ever want to chat, let me know. :)
    Reactions: BufferAqua
    Chuuya
    Chuuya
    IF YOU'RE RETURNING BACK, THEN OH MY GOD TALK TO MEEEE.
    BufferAqua
    BufferAqua
    HIIIIII
    Chuuya
    Chuuya
    Pretty much a lot changed while you were gone. Some for the better and worse, but you probably already know this.
    Yeah I was shocked to see you messaged me when I read it yesterday. But I wasn't online when the whole TLM thing happened, so I haven't known what's been happening lately. But that's from limiting my time on social media. :LOL:
    So how have you been? How's life going? I can't believe I'm a senior now in high school and about to graduate! When I first joined here, I was a freshman.
    Really? Ok, thanks for letting me know. I haven't seen you around the forums lately. Everything alright?
    Hey Buffer! It's certainly been awhile to say the least! How'd you like Persona 5? :D And I love your Sadayo avatar. She was one of my favorite social links to do it because, it was quite unusual. xD I don't remember if P4 or P3 had teachers for social links. lol.

How've you been doing recently? :D

Salem makes me think she's a long living Grimm btw. I can't imagine her not being Grimm unless maybe she was a former maiden, except she went and got corrupted somehow? Although that's more of a long shot kind of theory on my part. I haven't watched RWBY since season 4 ended awhile ago. Are you watching RWBY Chibi btw?

It's great to hear you can play the other Persona games from PSN. I didn't know they were available on there. Anyways, it's cool that you like ReCoded a lot. I wanna say Mite liked it as well? Did you ever complete Chrono Trigger btw? :D
    Reactions: BufferAqua
    BufferAqua
    BufferAqua
    Oh my god this is like... two years old I can't believe it.
    P5 is great.
    Chrono Trigger is great.
    Salem is awesome.
    I doubt that I will since I haven't had much luck with job interviews in the past. Thanks for encouraging me! I am way too pessimistic.
    yeah... I plan on leveling up all the male confidants and probably either kawakami or Makoto
    I felt the same way because I love girls with blue hair... the blue haired variant either means emotional like water or very intelligent hence why I love Aqua so much
    I wound up getting Pokemon Sun and a 3DS, but I plan on trading the 3DS for an XL. I had to sell in my PS3 and my Kingdom Hearts games.
    Not much. I can't believe this weekend is almost over. Sunday is a drag and I was moving too fast when I pulled my muscle, it is doing better now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back