• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Bufferino
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Really? Ok, thanks for letting me know. I haven't seen you around the forums lately. Everything alright?
    Hey Buffer! It's certainly been awhile to say the least! How'd you like Persona 5? :D And I love your Sadayo avatar. She was one of my favorite social links to do it because, it was quite unusual. xD I don't remember if P4 or P3 had teachers for social links. lol.

How've you been doing recently? :D

Salem makes me think she's a long living Grimm btw. I can't imagine her not being Grimm unless maybe she was a former maiden, except she went and got corrupted somehow? Although that's more of a long shot kind of theory on my part. I haven't watched RWBY since season 4 ended awhile ago. Are you watching RWBY Chibi btw?

It's great to hear you can play the other Persona games from PSN. I didn't know they were available on there. Anyways, it's cool that you like ReCoded a lot. I wanna say Mite liked it as well? Did you ever complete Chrono Trigger btw? :D
    I doubt that I will since I haven't had much luck with job interviews in the past. Thanks for encouraging me! I am way too pessimistic.
    yeah... I plan on leveling up all the male confidants and probably either kawakami or Makoto
    I felt the same way because I love girls with blue hair... the blue haired variant either means emotional like water or very intelligent hence why I love Aqua so much
    I wound up getting Pokemon Sun and a 3DS, but I plan on trading the 3DS for an XL. I had to sell in my PS3 and my Kingdom Hearts games.
    Not much. I can't believe this weekend is almost over. Sunday is a drag and I was moving too fast when I pulled my muscle, it is doing better now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…