• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by bryanbryan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bryanbryan

Final Commands

Ooh okay Thank You! Smile. and Thanks, Dark Wing. :biggrin:
  2. bryanbryan

Final Commands

Can anyone of you list ALL of the Final Commands in Recoded? I need to know :) and This Avatar stuff do I need a friend that has Recoded as well, to access it? Because every time I try to use it, nothing happends I can only change my avatars outfit, how lame.
  3. bryanbryan

Commands

Thanks! Do you know of one for the finish commands?
  4. bryanbryan

Commands

Can someone send me a link to a walkthrough that says how to get all the magic and attack commands, please?
  5. bryanbryan

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

What's the name of the castle that Aqua is starring at?
  6. bryanbryan

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

It'd be much easier to understand if the video was using Birth By Sleep instead of some stick people game.
  7. bryanbryan

Why everyone hate this game?

I don't hate it. but what i don't like is how boring the fighting commands are. Hit, hit, hit=boring. Minus that i loved the game. I like how the end is sad and what not. :D
  8. bryanbryan

Revelation on Riku's Memories

Ahw i can't see the coded videos :/ they're not available anymore.
  9. bryanbryan

Mirage Arena

Is there no possible way to actually play "Online" in the Mirage Arena?
  10. bryanbryan

Mysterious Figure.....

i beat him today with both Aqua and Ven. :D i used loads of fire surge, thunder surge and barrier surge.
  11. bryanbryan

Confetti, Fireworks and Victory Pose.

I know that victory pose triples exp. but what do confetti and fireworks do?
  12. bryanbryan

Giga Magic/Attack Recipe

Oh, well thanks. [: Man. What a waste of medals then. I had too many anyway.
  13. bryanbryan

Giga Magic/Attack Recipe

Okay, so I got both of 'em and I don't know what "ultimate" attacks they meld. Which ones do they exactly meld? I already got some pretty good ones like deep freeze, glacier, raging storm, Tornado, etc. Before I even got those recipes.
  14. bryanbryan

UHHHH I'm confuzzled.

Proud mode is always easy, seriously. It's like the exact same thing in my opinion.
  15. bryanbryan

Lightbloom or Prism Rain?

Lightbloom all the way!!! Prism Rain's color are cool-lookin' though. haha
Back