• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ...there was a picture? zomg confusing XD; For the book, Sleif gave it back in this post: [link!] But for the picture, I seriously dunno what's up with it 8D; I guess Sleif took the book, but gave it back.
    Msn really seems to be doing alot of things like that for everyone :( I hope whatever the problem is they mix it really soon. But thats good you can see everyone online now when you can ^__^ Those were some great posts man ^_^
    Hey man, and yeah msn seems it doesn't like to work for alot of people, I'm online now, just is sometimes says I'm not. How are you anyway dude? ^^
    Thanks man ^^ And I really liked reading your posts too ^__^ On the whole academy incident, I said in the sign ups that it could be rumors they're hearing on the academy, though if they were to go looking for it, it would just be ruins. lol I'm thinking of this rp as a sort of another point with the other rps too, just so it makes sense with Brol and everything, though there should be slight changes of course ^^ How are you man anyway?
    *sinister chuckle* Maybeh~. Sounds fun. Although, I'm not sure if I want to be slaughtering people left and right right in the beginning.

Or... Maybe I do. >3
    Hmmm, I'm still not sure. I'm guessing either Languages ( just a select few ) or Biomedical Engineering. Languages due to the fact that I'm naturally curious about other parts of the world.

As for Biomedical Engineering...I'm just naturally talented in math and science is, as far as I've seen, based pretty heavily on math. It's a struggle between natural talent and personal tastes.

Although, who's to say I can't do both? :3
    You're in college as well? Man, most of the people I know best here are either in college or high school. I'm feeling kinda left out. xD

Kidding. So, what's your major, then? :3
    As in the Naples in Florida. >_>

Because I totally took a jet from Bradenton, FL to Italy to stay there for merely one day.

Speaking of which, I just got back into Florida from a two hour drive. Home sweet home, but school awaits. :(
    Hmmm...perhaps I'll check it out one of these days. Can't really say I can give you many pointers, though my middle sister is one hell of an RPer at this site called Gaia Online. She even has multiple characters.

Good luck, and perhaps if it interests me enough, I might join you. :3

For now, I'll just enjoy my time in Naples.
    Hiya Brol, how's things going? Also, you've been here exactly 3 years now, so this calls for a celebration. :3

Wahahaha, kidding. So, you been roleplaying on this site lately or something? Else, I have no idea what all these visitor messages you have are. I don't RP, myself. I don't do so well.
    Hey man ^^ I just finished reading your post. Very good, just one little thing I think you're confused on. You do know, that Anorgos is the surperior, right? It's just from reading your post, it seems as if they're two different people, while they are actually the same. Its just one single large armored covered leader. Sorry though if I'm the one who read it wrong. How are you anyway?
    Well, just give me a basis of his personality, and i would be more then happy to do it, also where he is currently would work nicely :3
    Heh, don't worry about it. I'm just gonna spend my time tearing up Hundred Acre Wood 'till I'm needed.
    Wait wha are you taking about Kouga's past or am I missing something. Cause the first part of Kouga's post is his memories with Ryu from the first story.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back