• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• What do you mean that you have been adopted? XD, I was going to friendly rep you, you have been here for like 2 weeks or so, was just saying welcome to KHI
    Well, I'm not sure. But I have a feeling it could possibly either get closed, or have people flamming. You could try it, though.
    I remember Org. Moogle. I put him in the "Your Favorite Organization member" thread. He's so adorable. (>W<)
    Yeah, me too. As long as it's not "omfg ven is actually Roxas's father/brother/is Roxas!" I won't be pissed.
    I dunno, but DS seems to be having more and more connection to KH1 Riku and his dark suit, as well. Most likely will be explained in some unbelievable piece of sh*t from Nomura, yet it will make sense for KH because it's from Nomura. :/
    Probably newbies to the KH series, I supposed. Although it would be very strange if they had already played the KH games.
    Yeah, I saw that thread. I thought "WTF...?" when I saw it. Makes you wonder if that person really didn't know, was trolling, or had never played KH before.
    Well, it wasn't on these forums, but I would post topics already amde, and then bogus topics like the "my sis told meh kiari and riku are gonna die in kh3". That kind of stuff. Although you seem to be doing fine here. Just make sure to look around first though, some people can be asses on here. Although a lot are actually quite nice.
    Well at least you're not like some people who make more than one topic on something that already exists, or are too lazy to search a few pages to the exact thread they were about to create. It's fine though, we all make mistakes like that. You should have seen me when I first started on forums. It was awful.
    It looks like somebody already closed it for you. Which probably was a good thing, 'cuz some people could randomly come in and be all like "u stupid mofo! thers a thred alredy on ths!!!!!"
    yea you can provide links to multiple images since its for a website banner.

avatar means the pic you see under your user name on this forum, so doubt you'll need one.
    haha I always forget to do that. Do you think that there will be special unlockables if you have the old GBA CoM game in the GBA slot?
    Im gona bring my DS to the store, so that I can play it as I walk out of the store
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back