Recent content by brishan5412

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

What are you reading manga right now?

I am reading right now manga and I read darling in the franxx manga online for free [all chapters] and This is my favourite. AND What are you reading manga right now?
  2. B

Do you like to read manga?

I like to read manga and I recommend to read tales of demons and gods manga. This is best manga. AND Do you like to read manga?
  3. B

Foods you simply choose NOT to eat

By the time I was eight, I started wondering what 'hot dogs' were made out of. And with my imagination at eight years old, I thought they were made out of squirrels. lmao. I know they're not made out of squirrels, but as a kid, I was horrified by my own imagination. The other reason I don't like...
  4. B

Lit ► What is your Favorite Light Novel?

I just Loved the character of Albireo - an overworked middle-aged man without any real family bonds who discovers a secret in the game and tries to get to the core.
  5. B

Lit ► What is your Favorite Light Novel?

My Favourite light novel is oukoku e tsuzuku and I read oukoku e tsuzuku michi novel here. This is one of the best light novel. AND What is your Favorite Light Novel?
  6. B

What is your Favorite Anime and Manga?

My Favourite anime is overlord and My Favourite manga is this doesn’t feel like me. I always wanted to read this doesn’t feel like me manga online. Both are my favourite. AND What is your Favorite Anime and Manga?