• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Bridgeman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bridgeman

Is there anyway to re-obtain the dream sword?

I don't think we'll ever really see the Dream Sword as a usable weapon throughout a main KH game, the signature weapon of Sora is after all the keyblade. Besides, why would you want a sword anyway. Every cookie cutter RPG has a main character that uses a sword. Keyblades are much more awesome.
  2. Bridgeman

Why does DiZ ask Riku for his real name

So when Riku told DiZ his name was "Ansem", DiZ believed Riku could no longer remember who he was?
  3. Bridgeman

Why does DiZ ask Riku for his real name

At the end of the 4th day, Riku asks DiZ whose nobody Namine is, then DiZ asks Riku what his real name is. It doesn't really make sense to me, doesn't DiZ recruit Riku after their Castle Oblivion thing happened? Riku telling DiZ his name is "Ansem" seems equally pointless. The only reason I can...
  4. Bridgeman

I hope we get to see Sora and Elsa sing Let It Go together

That would be super sweet
  5. Bridgeman

It's an amazing coincedence Sora and Roxas never tried to summon the keyblade at the same time

From everything I've seen and read Roxas used Sora's actual keyblade, which was possible because Sora was using a memory copy in Castle Oblivion. But still, Roxas existed before Sora even entered Castle Oblivion, and it's a pretty amazing coincedence that both of them never tried summoning it...
  6. Bridgeman

3D is the only KH game I've played through once so far

Kingdom Hearts DDD so far is the only game I couldn't get through. I can't deal with this stupid Pokemon Dream Eaters crap. And when it turns out the game is pretty hard too and I keep dieing, yeah fuck that. The only bad thing about it is I'm kinda out of the loop on the story, because...
Back