• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by BreakTheWalls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Did Blank Points make you..

It just really sent chills down my spine, and amped me up for the next game.
  2. B

hint at roxas heart?

Kingdom Hearts 2 didn't even come out until 06 in America. What are you smoking?
  3. B

Aqua vs. Braig (Proud Mode Help)

I found KH2 easy until the battle with Xigbar. Then I spent the next 2 days fighting that bastard.
  4. B

re:coded is so close, it's scary.

Re: coded is so close, it's scary. Maybe it'll come out around the same time that Chain Of Memories did, December 14th?
  5. B

Finishin off a final boss battle...

I literally cried after beating Terranort on Proud mode. It took me three straight hours of frustrating 3 minute segments of me dying while he had less than a bar of HP left more that 50% of the time.
  6. B

*semi-spoilers* boss battle help

I beat him by just repeatedly blocking and using the Counter-Attack until I built up into Twisted Hours. I then used Twisted Hours. Rinse and Repeat until the Boulders come out. Heal as soon as he says his line. Then Shot Luck him when the last boulder flies up, and as they start to fly at you...
  7. B

I need help on a certain boss!

What's the fastest way? Grinding in worlds or the Arena? I've been using arena and im 26 now.
  8. B

It just seems like he has 5 combo's that the first hit makes the rest unblockable and it turns into a 1 hit kill. What level would you recommend for the fight on Proud Mode? I'm level 25 and not sure if that's low or not for where I am.
  9. B

Master Eraqus as Terra. I can't do it... This guy has an answer for EVERYTHING. Any tips? I'm on proud mode.
  10. B

I feel ashamed...

I just used the Critical Strike repeatedly xD
  11. B

So i beat vens story....

I'm on proud for Terra, and 9 hours in I THINK im near the end.
  12. B

Stuck on a certain enemy

Re: So who is stuck on Dark Zack? Patience. I just got hits in a few at a time. It was a 20 minutes battle.
  13. B

Stuck on a certain enemy

Re: So who is stuck on Dark Zack? I'm at the point where I might just go beat the stitch land first... then come back and whoop his ass 5 levels higher.
  14. B

Stuck on a certain enemy

Re: So who is stuck on Dark Zack? OMG good Idea. I was stuck on the time trials forever until i figured out to use Shot Luck on those 5 boots. I was screaming at my psp by the end of it. Not to mention those three assholes you can only hit from behind.
  15. B

Stuck on a certain enemy

I can't dodge that 1 hit kill combo right at the beginning....
Back