• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Brazen Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Sephiroth - Tips please?

it's not as hard as it seems, you just got to get a feel for his pattern. Reflect and guard can keep you in the game you can get the timing down. It took me a few times to finally gt good at it. After you get the basic strata-g, and have beat him a few times, you can message me and I'll tell you...
  2. B

The Underdrome: The Titan Cup

Anyone of the Summons stated should work just fine. Just be sure your summons are all leveled up!
  3. B

Just got back from China.

Hey people out there! I just got back from the "Middle Kingdom" and quite contrary to popular belief, it was actually pretty bad ass!:wink:
  4. B

Why they Have no KEYCHAINS BBS

Because you idiot, the consept of being able to combat other keyblade weilders (people around the world) live, is just so... great! .... Too true, well as was stated before, Terra's eyes changes color. Is it just a coincidence that his an Xehenort Shade of brown are the same? do i have...
  5. B

This was on like VGboxart, months ago, why bring it back up....it just raises our hopes again :(
  6. B

Perhaps we should get back on topic?
  7. B

Where was that Proven DT? Explain /\ . /\ lol good one CB
  8. B

Well that was kinda what i was trying to get at.
  9. B

Perhaps a keyblade can be turned into a keychain... that way the weilder can put together the strength of two keyblades together.
  10. B

K UF, Mabe they all unlock doors, but mabe The Kingdom Key, is of a lesser "cal."then those used by VAT? Or mabe its vice versa?
  11. B

Perhaps VAT's keyblades are like standard issue firearms, all soldiers are given the same gun but each individual can customize it. The keychains simply alter the look, and abilities of the weapon, just like an M203, Scope, Thermal sight, or night vision would alter a normal weapons preformance...
  12. B

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

what ever SE comes out with i hope it is soon, be it KH 2/RE:COM, KH 3, or some ramdom spin off i hope it is soon i've beaten kh2 so many times i've lost count, same thing goes for FF XII. i'm getting impatinent
Back